- Administrative Assistant Cover Letter
- Administrative Management & Computer Operations Cover Letter | WorkBloom
- Administrative Support Specialist Cover Letter
- Bank Customer Service Representative Cover Letter | WorkBloom
- Executive Assistant Cover Letter
- Executive Assistant Cover Letter for Recent Graduate Cover Letter | WorkBloom
- Non-Profit Support Coordination Specialist Cover Letter | WorkBloom
- Office Assistant Cover Letter
- Office Clerk Cover Letter
- Office Worker Cover Letter (Temporary Position)
The key to writing a good cover letter when applying for an administrative position is to show that you have good communication skills (orally and in writing) and are organized, reliable and, nowadays, tech savvy. If you can top this by showing that you’re someone fun to work with (or at the very least, easy to get along with), you will almost certainly secure an interview. Make sure to write a positive cover letter and try to relate to the reader.
The cover letter samples on this page are relevant to administrative assistants, business service administrators, executive assistants, mail clerks, office clerks, receptionists, secretaries and support specialists.