Assistant Pre-School Teacher Cover Letter
TEXT VERSION OF THE ASSISTANT PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER COVER LETTER SAMPLE
(Name of Hiring Manager, Title)
(Name of Company)
(City, State, Zip)
Dear (Mr. or Ms.) (Last Name),
I expect you will receive many resumes in response to your advertisement for an Assistant Preschool Teacher, but I am confident that none will match the comprehensive and enthusiastic approach I would bring to the position. My extensive training includes Introduction to Child Care, Skills and Strategies for the Child Care Teacher, Fundamentals of Child Care, and certification in First Aid and CPR. My education, partnered with 10 years of experience within a preschool setting, offers you the opportunity to hire a broad-based professional.
Throughout my career I have repeatedly received the highest accolades from employers, colleagues, and parents and was recognized with the “Top Teacher” award for three consecutive years. My specialties include:
- Assisting in the planning, scheduling, and implementing of daily developmental activities.
- Helping children to develop their ability to share, cooperate, and express themselves appropriately.
- Maintaining a safe physical environment that is conducive to children’s growth.
My natural enthusiasm supports my ability to teach, inspire, and motivate others and I would welcome the opportunity to apply my skills and expertise at (name of school). I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualifications. I have enclosed my resume, which further details my professional achievements. I appreciate your consideration and thank you for your time.
More Cover Letters
Additional cover letter samples for professionals working in education:
- Child Care Worker Cover Letter
- Educator of Grade K-5 Cover Letter
- Physical Education Teacher Cover Letter
- Elementary Teacher Cover Letter
Additional resume samples for professionals working in education: