(Name of Hiring Manager, Title)
(Name of Company)
(City, State, Zip)
Dear (Mr. or Ms.) (Last Name),
As a highly experienced call center specialist, I am equipped to handle almost any situation that can be expected in a high-volume call center. My customer service is top-notch, my phone manners are impeccable, and my commitment to productivity is unmatched. I would welcome the opportunity to demonstrate this for you as a (position title).
(Company Name) is known for their service and I am confident that my record of success aligns with your reputation for excellence. Allow me to share some of my career highlights:
- Decreased call abandonment 15% by reducing hold time through efficient and focused service.
- Reduced hold time for customers by more than 25% by developing and introducing a “common call” spreadsheet to all call center staff.
- Repeatedly exceeded hourly call quota by diminishing between call times 40 seconds or more.
I have an advanced ability to quickly evaluate, react, and address constantly changing situations within a fast-paced environment while remaining personable and customer-focused. I have become known to my colleagues as the “go-to” person for all questions and issues and as a result have created several initiatives that have increased overall efficiency and customer satisfaction.
I believe that my expertise would be a good match for (name of company) and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualifications. I have enclosed my resume for your review. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Additional cover letter samples for customer service professionals:
- Call Center Agent Cover Letter
- Customer Service Representative Cover Letter
- Customer Service Representative Cover Letter #2
- Inbound Customer Service Representative Cover Letter
- Receptionist Cover Letter
- Receptionist Cover Letter #2
Additional resume samples for customer service professionals: