TEXT VERSION OF THE SALES ASSISTANT COVER LETTER SAMPLE
(Name of Hiring Manager, Title)
(Name of Company)
(City, State, Zip)
Dear (Mr. or Ms.) (Last Name),
I heard from a friend who works as an accountant at your company, Michael Smith, that you are looking for a sales assistant at Marks and Associates. I am familiar with your company from the excellent information Michael has shared and am eager to learn more about the position.
For the past three years, I have worked at a local real estate firm, Keller Williams, assisting an active agent. I have had lots of experience interfacing with clients, and as such have honed my skills to anticipate their needs and provide a high level of service.
I have well-developed communication skills including presentation and writing aptitude, and am an effective time manager, able to work on various projects and priorities simultaneously.
My LinkedIn profile contains more information on my experience, as well as recommendations, and of course I can supply more!
I feel my skills set would be well suited to the needs of a sales assistant for a busy account executive and look forward to talking with you about the position. I also hope you will ask Michael more about my personality traits which would make me an excellent member of your team.
You may reach me at (contact info) or I will call you later next week to set an appointment.
Thanks in advance for your consideration.
Additional sales cover letter samples:
- Financial Sales Professional Cover Letter
- Medical Devices Sales Representative Cover Letter
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Cover Letter
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Cover Letter #2
- Sales Management Trainee Cover Letter
- Sales Operations Director Cover Letter
- Sales Professional Cover Letter
- Sales Proposal Coordinator Cover Letter
- Sales Specialist Cover Letter
Additional sales resume samples: