College Admission Resume
TEXT VERSION OF THE COLLEGE ADMISSION RESUME SAMPLE
RONALD NATHAN, JR.
777 Ashe Drive ~ Boston, Massachusetts 01095
413-555-1212, [email protected]
Academically-gifted Student who excels at math and physics. Recently received 1600 on the SAT, with additional honors as the Class of 2002 Valedictorian. Consistently displays leadership abilities as President of the National Honor Society and Student Council President. Believes any obstacles can be overcome to achieve all dreams.
WILBRAHAM MONSON ACADEMY, Wilbraham, Massachusetts
High School Diploma, expected June 2002
- Student Council President, 2001 – 2002
- Valedictorian, 2002
- President, National Honor Society, 1998 – 2002
- National Merit Scholar Finalist, 2001
- SAT: 1600
- Advanced Placement Scores: Calculus – 5, US History – 5, Physics – 5
- Captain, Tennis Team, 2001
- Member, Spanish Honor Society, 2000
- Member, Peer Leadership Club, 1999
- SATII Writing – 760, Physics – 800, Math IIC – 780
GOVERNOR’S SCHOOL IN THE SCIENCES, Madison, New Jersey
Coursework, Summer 1995
- Studied Molecular Orbital Theory and Cognitive Psychology.
- Conducted research to calculate the cosmological constant by tracking Pluto’s orbit.
JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY, Baltimore, Maryland
Coursework, Summer 1994
- Studied Number Theory through the Center for Talented Youth Program.
CREST HILLS COUNTRY CLUB, Boston, Massachusetts, 2000 and 2001
Assistant Tennis Pro (Summers)
- Gave individual and group tennis lessons to country club patrons.
- Assisted in selling tennis products from the pro shop, including sun visors, rackets, and shoes.
- Maintained equipment.