January 7, 2009
Mr. Don Boudon
Director of Human Resources
TDD Bank of New York
54 Bay Street
New York, NY 10020
Dear Mr. Boudon,
Re: Application for Administrative Assistant Position
Please accept my application for an administrative assistant position with your bank. I have five years of experience working as a legal secretary for the law firm of Lonestein LLP in Los Angeles. I am planning to relocate to New York soon to reunite with my family and hence my letter to you.
I possess strong work ethics, am familiar with Microsoft programs and am very effective at managing my time. Working in a litigation firm for five years required that I prioritize my work, accomplish assignments within tight deadlines, but yet deliver high quality work. I am confident that the skills that I acquired at Lonestein LLP with serve me well at your bank and am asking for the opportunity to meet with you in person to convey to you my interest and answer any questions you may have.
Please find attached my resume for your review. Thank you for considering my candidacy. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours very truly,
Additional cover letter samples for professionals working in administration:
- Administrative Support Specialist Cover Letter
- Executive Assistant Cover Letter
- Office Assistant Cover Letter
- Office Clerk Cover Letter
- Office Worker Cover Letter (Temporary Position)
Additional resume samples for professionals working in administration:
- Administrative Assistant Resume
- Administrative Support Specialist Resume
- Executive Assistant Resume
- Executive Support Specialist Resume
- Office Assistant Resume