As a Leader in Program & Project Management, I offer expertise in overseeing all aspects of project planning, from budgeting and resource allocation to ensuring quality deliverables while achieving complete compliance to contract terms and conditions. As a result, I capture high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty for my employers.
I provide expert problem solving and creative solutions to overcome obstacles and achieve business goals. My teams achieve peak performance and large, multiyear contract wins. Examples include:
- Supported Company A’s Continuous Monitoring Program (CMP) and military contracts, managing 30 employees between the two programs while controlling millions of dollars in resources.
- Assumed leadership of a struggling IT project that needed additional support staff/resources to ensure completion; worked with HR to hire new staff and improved team moral/engagement while strengthening relations with client leadership to demonstrate the company’s commitment to the contract.
- Established and achieved cost saving goals, allowing the division to exceed a profitability target of $30M.
- Drove capture and proposal efforts on a $100M contract and a $30M recomplete win for Company A.
As a graduate of University Name in Analytical Management, I have spent my career working on complex, high value corporate and government contracts and held high level security clearances. I also completed a Masters in Financial Management from University Name and earned my PMP from the Project Management Institute
In my most senior role at Company A, I supported the Continuous Monitoring Program (CMP) and military contracts with the US Navy and Airforce; managed dozens of employees between the two programs and millions of dollars in resources. My achievements include:
- Coordinated plan to migrate the CMP to a new datacenter location as well as the first successful COOP exercise.
- Championed proposal efforts as proposal manager, review lead, and review team member.
Motor Vehicle Information Systems (MVIS) Account Manager
As MVIS Account Manager, I led business development, teaming, branding, and client relationships functions, enabling expansion efforts. During this time, I was recognized as a key reviewer for various proposal color reviews.
As Division Manager, I owned P&L accountability for a $20M program related to maintenance and analytical support services. I oversaw a diverse team of 120 staff, including software application engineers, logistics analysts, electronic test technicians, and business process analysts.
My achievements include:
- Led the capture and proposal efforts to identify and develop MVIS as a business line.
- Bid and won three state motor vehicle opportunities valued at $10M.
Division Manager/Senior Consulting Manager
As Division Manager at Company B, I led 120 employees in supporting 40 contracts valued at $25M in total.
My other achievements include working on capture effort for $30M Navy contract win and $45M government contract award.
At Company C, I acted as representative to the Navy Converged ERP Project. During this time, I served on project’s material management team, supporting cross-functional team while serving as functional lead for a team that conducted manning studies.
LinkedIn profile examples:
- LinkedIn Profile of a Business Development Leader
- LinkedIn Profile of a Transportation Professional
- LinkedIn Profile of a Performance Improvement Executive
- LinkedIn Profile of a Marketing Professional
- LinkedIn Profile of a Program Manager
by Kimberly Sarmiento