The annual performance evaluation is an exercise that should be taken seriously as the ratings and comments that form part of the evaluation will remain in your employee record. Too many people leave the task of preparing for the performance evaluation to the last minute. This is a big mistake. Put yourself first if you want to be recognized and valued. If you don’t put yourself first and show others what you have contributed in the course of the year, your accomplishments and contributions may go unnoticed to your own detriment – and you really only have yourself to blame.
The following articles address the various aspects of the employee performance evaluation process:
- Employee Performance Evaluations – How to Make Your GOALS Work for You!
- Employee Performance Review — How to Make the Most Out of Your Meeting with Your Supervisor
- Incorporating 360 Degree Evaluation Concepts into Your Work Life
- How to Score High on Your Next Job Evaluation
- Increasing Performance: After Action Reviews
- Responding to a Performance Warning
- How to Document Your Performance to Get a Better Evaluation
- Self Evaluations, Tips and Advice to Make Them Great