Text Version of the
Banker Resume Sample
1452 Flower Street, Los Angeles, CA, 90001
323-555-1212, [email protected]
- International Banker with expertise in Equity Investment, Co-financing, and foreign Direct Investment Mobilization.
- Articulate and persuasive in negotiating terms and securing funding, with fluency in English, Japanese, and German; conversant in Russian.
- Successful track record of managing multi-million dollar projects for worldwide clientele; international projects include work in Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Russian Federation, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Croatia, Slovak Republic, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovenia, FR Yugoslavia, and China.
RECONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT BANK, Republic of Kazakhstan, 2002 – Present
Associate Banker, Almaty Resident Office
- Administer four transport sector Kazakhstan projects with a net worth of US $240 million.
- Oversee eight technical cooperation projects in Mongolia valued at EUR $4.4 million.
- Manage Tajikistan and Kazakhstan financial sector projects.
TTMU, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, 2001 – 2002
Senior Analyst, Central Asia Team
- Established the EUR $9.3 million Mongolian Cooperation Fund financed by Japan, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg.
- Chaired the first Mongolian Steering Committee.
- Promoted to TTMU’s Trade Facilitation Programme through implementation of two financial sector projects.
THE JAPAN BANK, LTD., 1992 – 2001
Deputy General Manager, Frankfurt, Germany (1998 – 2001)
- Directed Head Office equity investment in the International Moscow Bank, Moscow; supervised operations by routinely attending board meetings.
- Achieved two co-financing transactions with the Russian Federation in 2001.
- Managed foreign direct investment from Japan to the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland.
- Established the first bilateral talks between the Slovak Republic and Japanese investors.
Senior Manager, New Issues & Syndication Department, Frankfurt, Germany (1997 – 1998)
- Led three sovereign issues in the Samurai Bond Market with a net worth of JPY $30 billion.
- Book ran two DM Bonds worth DM $530 million.
Country Officer for Germany and Central / Eastern Europe (1994 – 1997)
- Secured a US $300 million syndicated loan from the National Bank of Hungary.
- Initiated five Yen Loan transactions worth JPY $23 billion for three German officials.
Officer, Corporate Finance No. 5, Nihombashi Branch, Tokyo, Japan (1992 – 1994)
- Arranged JPY $12 billion in funding for 30 entities.
Additional Experience as an Intern with the Bank of Poland in Krakow, Polan; the Obchodni Banka in Prague, Czech Republic; the Kreditanstalt in Frankfurt, Germany; the Landesbank in Stuttgart; and the Landesbank in Mainz, Germany.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN ECONOMICS, World University, Tokyo, Japan, 1992
EXCHANGE STUDENT, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1990 – 1991
- Keynote Speaker, “Operations in Mongolia,” Seminar, Engineering Consultant Firms Association of Japan, Tokyo, Japan, 2002
- 1st European Congress on Participation in Global Infrastructure, Frankfurt, Germany, 2001
- Export Credit & Political Risk, The Prague Form, Prague, Czech Republic, 2000
- Russian Capital Market Conference, Moscow, Russian Federation, 2000
- 3rd Euro Atlantic Conference on Public-Private Cooperation in Central & Eastern Europe, Portoroz, Slovenia, 2000
- 2nd Conference on Funding and Debt Management, Regions and Public Entities in Central & Eastern Europe, Magdeburg, Germany, 2000