Text Version of the Celebrity Assistant Resume Sample
123 Main Street, Anytown, USA, 123-456-7890, [email protected]
Over 4 years of expertise as a high-profile celebrity assistant. Simultaneously manages personal and business needs as required with an extremely professional demeanor and an emphasis on discretion. Unparalleled ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and frequent changes with a specialized ability to proactively anticipate the diverse needs of clients.
- Scheduling & Travel
- Public Speaking
- Financial Management
- Public Relations
- Client Management
- Daily Operations
- Promotional Appearances
- Conflict Management
Celebrity Management Specialist
A+ Celebrity Management, 2011 – Present
- Managed daily operations and worked closely with clients that included J. Doe and J. Hancock.
- Oversaw promotional scheduling and accompanied clients on professional travel ensuring events ran smoothly and as contracted.
- Captured and maintained client’s brand and image through numerous social media outlets.
- Provided daily rundown of schedule, made recommendations, and presented feedback of previous day’s events.
Promotional Office Assistant
ABC Entertainment Promotions, 2009 – 2011
- Traveled with Client Managers and clients providing extra support and assistance as needed.
- Attended department meetings including public relations, accounting, and client acquisition.
- Authored numerous public relations documents for promotional use in social media and print marketing.
ABC Entertainment Promotions, 2007 – 2008
- Assisted Client Managers by running errands, making phone calls, and writing press releases.
- Performed office administration and operation tasks to maintain the effectiveness and cohesiveness of services offered.
- Transferred client accounts to new streamlined system for easier account management.
Business Marketing, Communications, Any College