Text Version of the
Chemical Engineering Resume Sample
123 Main Street, Anytown USA, 800-764-8709, [email protected]
- Quality focused chemical engineer with comprehensive expertise in the development and implementation of client specific refinery design engineering processes.
- Highly skilled in the utilization of process simulation software with focus on delivering effective technical and creative design solutions.
- Exemplary presentation and technical communication skills that exceed customer expectations and maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
- Able to identify and implement strategies that reduce costs, increase revenue, strengthen customer relationships, improve business processes and drive profitable growth.
- Creative problem-solver with successful track record of delivering real-world engineering solutions that secure significant cost savings.
Assistant Engineer, 2010 – Present
- Ensured the proper implementation of refinery column designs for more than 50 client projects.
- Participated in client presentations by serving as technical resource and fielding all questions related to the process design.
- Analyzed customer needs, developed strategies, and implemented solutions.
- Directed rigorous performance-testing programs to identify and determine compliance of projects to specification.
- Collaborated with a cross-functional team of CAD designers, production staff, accounting, planning and materials’ team members to ensure the proper implementation of designs.
- Created a new manual to ensure policies and procedures are met on a daily basis through improved operating guidelines.
- Utilized technical expertise to provide consulting experience to clients throughout the design process.
- Worked closely with over 100 subcontractors to maintain schedules and ensure projects were completed on time and under budget.
- Developed and validated process methods and supported quality control group.
Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering, Anytown University
- Awarded Student of the year, 2009
- Founding Member – Young Engineers in Action
- Participated in Career Fair for area High School