Text Version of the
Corporate Finance Resume Sample
123 Main Street, Anytown USA
800.764.8709, [email protected]
RESULTS-FOCUSED CORPORATE FINANCE PROFESSIONAL
Financial Analysis & Strategy – Risk Assessment – Process Management – Revenue Auditing – Budget Management – Expense Analysis – Employee Development – Process Improvement
Systematic and detailed financial expert with far-reaching experience in the design, development, and management of comprehensive corporate accounting strategies. Proven record of delivering practical and profitable solutions to organization-wide challenges. Strong ability for proactively seeking out and pursuing opportunities for financial improvement, leading projects that leverage financial strategies, and exceeding corporate objectives.
ABC HOTEL & CASINO (2006 – Present)
Director of Finance, 2011 – Present
- Managed all financial revenue for ABC Hotel Properties and provided consistent review and support to maintain accuracy of accounting processes.
- Resolved all issues related to point-of-sale, hotel budget, and credit card systems including configurations, auditing, and system upgrades.
- Provided comprehensive direction to newly consolidated accounting and audit team throughout transition process including research, problem-solving, and communication services to both teams.
Operations Controller, 2008 – 2010
- Directed and developed a staff of 20 which included an audit manager, staff accountants, lead clerks, and audit clerks with complete management of daily cash reconciliation, complementary processes, and audits.
- Enhanced team performance through cross-training, implementation of team-oriented principles, and the development of quality management standards.
Food & Beverage Finance Manager, 2006 – 2007
- Hired for newly created position with responsibility for managing the food and beverage accounting process.
- Collaborated with Food & Beverage Financial Analyst to significantly reduced month-end expenses by identifying inconsistencies in inventory.
ABC CONFERENCE CENTER (2004 – 2005)
- Provided research and analysis used in conducting monthly departmental P&L review meetings and reviewed preliminary monthly P&L statements.
- Point person for preparing property annual budget, including compiling initial proposed budget, distributing budgeting tools to department heads, and submitting summary reports for general manager’s review.
- Revamped sales and earning analysis processes allowing for increased efficiency, flexibility, and availability to key senior executives.
Bachelor of Science, Accounting