Text Version of the
Customer Service Resume Sample
123 Main Street – Anytown, USA
800-764-8709 – [email protected]
EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST
Proven record of cultivating, maximizing, and maintaining client relationships with an advanced understanding of customer needs. Diligent attention to detail and proactive management results in superior customer service and high levels of client satisfaction and account retention. Specialized focus on establishing customer relationships, building a loyal client base, and cultivating and retaining customer accounts. Successful history of process improvements, time management, and problem resolution skills.
Customer Relations – Account Management – Customer Needs Assessment – Customer Retention – New Client Development – Dispute Resolution – Articulate Communicator – Innovative Problem Solver – Organizational Strategy Team Collaboration – Process Improvement – Office Operations – Executive Support – Data Management
Reception/Office Manager, 2009 – 2012
- Projected professionalism as first point of contact for all customers both by phone and in person.
- Developed new client account data and performed account maintenance on all existing clients.
- Maintained familiarity on all accounts and attended cross-departmental meetings to provide information on client accounts.
- Performed office administrative duties as needed to support organizational objectives.
Customer Service Coordinator, 2007 – 2009
- Managed high-volume incoming service orders, up to 100 daily, incorporating it into the computer to expedite delivery.
- Completed daily billing for all deliveries and ran daily reports to verify service order pricing was accurate; reconciled all customer accounts and completed invoicing for accounts payable.
Customer Service Representative, 2004 – 2007
- Monitored and assessed monthly expenses and budget for clients focusing on trend forecasting and market research to maintain profitability.
- Solidified client relationships and generated exceptional levels of client satisfaction with key accounts through diligent attention to detail.
- Key player in the development of customer driven initiatives that streamlined processes and improved customer service experiences.
Customer Service, 2001 – 2004
- Maintained open communication with customers to strengthen relationships and build loyal client base.
- Retained multi-million dollar client by proactively addressing and resolving service issues.
- Increased efficiency by incorporating client data to a company-wide intranet site.
Anytown Community Tech
- Business Administration