Text Version of the
Driving Instructor Resume Sample
5624 Oak Lane ~ St. Louis, Missouri 63031
314-555-1212, [email protected]
DRIVER & TRAFFIC SAFETY
Patient and caring Professional committed to helping students learn. Certified in driver and traffic safety from Midwest State University. Memberships include ADTSEA (American Driver Traffic Safety Education Association), MDTSEA (Midwest Driver Traffic Safety Education Association), and the National Association of Female Executives. Additional background as a Missouri Licensed Property Casualty Insurance Agent for Home, Auto, Health, and Life.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, & EDUCATION
MIDWEST STATE UNIVERSITY, St. Louis, Missouri
Driver / Traffic Safety Education Certification, August 2002
- Renewal of Missouri Educators License K-8, July 2002
MISSOURI EDUCATORS COLLEGE, St. Louis, Missouri
- Graduate Level Coursework in Education, 1989 – 1990
- G.P.A.: 3.83/4.00
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary Education, 1976
- Semester Honors: 3.47/4.00, Semester Highest Honors: 4.00/4.00
- Awarded compensated internship (for teaching)
FIRST CHOICE INSURANCE COMPANY, St. Louis, Missouri, April 1990 – July 2000
- Managed insurance agency daily operations, including territories and accounts.
- Fielded and resolved insurance sales questions, generated leads.
- Developed customer quotations and completed applications.
- Hired, trained, and motivated support personnel.
- Assessed client needs and established long-term client relationships.
- Acknowledged as line leader of a four state territory for loss ratio, retention, and customer service.
- Exceeded measured performance standards per ratios each of 10 years.
S&D RAILROAD COMPANY, St. Louis, Missouri, March 1979 – November 1987
- Responsible for movement of freight traffic between pre-determined destinations.
- The first female to be employed by this train service.
- Promoted from entry-level position within a very short period of time.
FRONTENAC SCHOOL DISTRICT, Frontenac, Missouri, October 1972 – March 1979
Transportation Department, Building & Grounds, and Substitute Teacher
- Employed during entire collegiate experience 20 – 40 hrs per week.