Text Version of the
Environmental Protection Expert Resume Sample
123 Main Street | Anytown, USA
800-764-8709 | [email protected] | www.contemporesume.com
TOP-PERFORMING ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION EXPERT
Government Regulations – Team Management – Community Relations & Education – Environmental Policy – Finance & Budgeting – Program Development – Process Improvement – Project Management
Top-performing environmental protection specialist with 10 years of dedicated expertise in environmental management and conservation. Excels at building, developing, and leading productive goal-focused teams that achieve results and drive projects to completion. Highly respected in the field for surpassing expectations and continually striving to exceed professional goals.
Environmental Protection Specialist, 2009 – Present
State of MN, Department of Environmental Management
- Managed multiple environmental caseloads statewide; performed onsite assessments, evaluated findings, and developed customized process to address each situation.
- Interviewed, hired, trained and managed four department assistants; supervised a research scientist, and managed the college internship program.
- Presented education and training to Environmental Science college students on state regulations and procedures.
Environmental Researcher, 2007 – 2009
- Explored industrial effects on environmental factors and examined data to develop and implement long-term processes to minimize environmental impact.
- Restructured the standards of environmental protection guide to incorporate new finding; authored new content for guide and conducted companywide procedural updates with employees.
- Collaborated with senior level staff in the research and implementation of process that encouraged environmental awareness.
Nursery Landscape Supervisor, 2002 – 2006
- Created and implemented noxious weed prevention program for local golf course customer; program became one of the leading services offered.
- Managed landscape team of 6 employees, from hiring, training, encouraging team collaboration and providing performance evaluations.
Teacher’s Assistant, 2005
Environmental Science Department, University of Anytown
- Assisted professors with daily lessons, assessments, and research studies.
B.S. Environmental Science