Text Version of the
Executive Assistant Resume Sample
123 Main Street | 800-764-9807 | [email protected]
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Front Office Operations – Superior Customer Service – Financial Management
Energetic administrative professional with a multitude of versatile skills that transfer into any office setting. Advanced understanding of customer needs with diligent assessment resulting in superior customer service and high levels of client satisfaction. Progressive thinker with tremendous interpersonal communication and a proven history as a trusted consultant, liaison, and assistant with a commitment to integrity, quality and performance excellence. Dynamic personality captures client confidence, instills comfort, and generates repeat and referral business. Natural ability to cultivate an environment that promotes team work and generates high levels of employee morale.
Corporate Communication – Technical Writing – Project Management – Budget & Finance – Data Management Complex Issue Resolution – Calendar Management – Facilities Management – Accounts Payable – Client Relations – Office Operations – Process Improvement – Executive Travel & Scheduling
Executive Assistant to CEO (01/2011 – Present)
ABC Enterprises Sacramento, CA
- Supported CEO in all facets including scheduling and logistics for speaking engagements, large-scale meetings, and industry events as well as scheduling and preparation for personal meetings and events.
- Worked in tandem with CEO and entire executive team earning a reputation as a trusted collaborator and resource with the ability to provide seamless support to meet all executive needs.
Executive Support Specialist (04/2008 – 12/2010)
ABC Company Los Angeles, CA
- Authored corporate communications, captured, interpreted, and transcribed high-level meetings, and wrote company user guides.
- Provided simultaneous executive support to two separate teams – Continuous Improvement in San Francisco and Product Delivery in New York.
- Orchestrated all calendar management and logistics for meeting scheduling including transportation, lodging, food, and entertainment.
Front Office Receptionist (8/1998 – 03/2008)
123 Business Solutions Los Angeles, CA
- Managed front office operations, acted as point of contact for customers, and handled incoming calls.
- Operated high-volume phone system and maintained daily direct and indirect client relations operations including assisting clients and scheduling appointments.
• • •
An unparalleled ability to manage multiple complex tasks within a fast-paced corporate environment. A life-saver when it comes to managing the hectic schedule of a busy executive. –John Doe, ABC Company President
Jane excels at making the impossible possible. I’ve never known someone who can remain so unflappable when faced with the unpredictability of front office operations. –R. Johnson
I could not have been happier with Jane’s professionalism and customer focus as our office receptionist. She truly treated every client as our most important which went a long way in reaching record levels of customer loyalty. –S. Hayes
After only two weeks, Jane had our front office running more smoothly and operating more efficiently than it ever had before. She was able to envision ways to improve our processes, reduce our costs, and eliminate unnecessary tasks. –L. Jones, Office Manager