by Laura Yutzy
Text Version of the
Financial Analyst Resume Sample
212 577 4577 // [email protected] // 1234 Montgomery Lane // New York, NY 20006
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Director, Office of Evaluation
New York, NY | April 2011 – Present
Collaborated with senior staff in conducting evaluations of the bank’s projects in borrowing countries. Specifically, analyzed the quality and effectiveness of the bank’s projects in those countries.
- Prepared reports detailing findings and recommendations.
- Along with board members, assessed the impact and effectiveness of the bank’s involvement in Mexico and Colombia’s financial and social sectors.
- Designed questionnaires and performed statistical analyses.
- Wrote the report on “Capital Ratios” as part of the evaluation of the Ninth General Capital Increase.
Washington D.C. | February 2008 – March 2011
Participated in business growth opportunities, attended networking events, organized seminars, prepared training protocols, consulted startups, and managed personnel.
- Conducted full market evaluation on the effectiveness of models supporting small firms from start to finish.
- Monitored reports from team of market researchers performing studies on capital ratio increases.
BANK OF AMERICA
Washington D.C. | June 2003 – January 2008
Created database on investment sectors based on analysis of investment products and conducted market research with partners.
- Produced articles based on research of main economic issues affecting the relationship of the bank and its partners.
- Prepared a successful grant proposal for a development bank in Honduras.
- Assisted in writing and editing of financial publications marketed for the bank’s clients.
Master of Arts
Washington | 2001
PENN STATE UNIVERSITY
Bachelor of Arts
Pennsylvania | 1999
Mac OS ***
Data Handling ****
Web Skills ****