Text Version of the
Freelance Photographer Resume Sample
Family • Newborn • Children • Pets • Senior Portraits • Engagement • Wedding • Nature
Exceptionally experienced photographer with a natural talent for capturing memories and preserving moments. Creative vision that far surpasses the “traditional” ideas and settings leading to distinctive images that clearly capture the personality of the subjects and situation. Dynamic personality puts clients at ease and generates high rate of repeat and referral business.
JS Photography (Owner), 2008 – Present
- Established and launched a comprehensive photography business offering in studio and on-location sessions.
- Generated $200,000 plus revenue within two years with an 85% repeat customer base.
- Expanded business to a second location to accommodate growing clientele.
- Increased staff from one to four in order to meet customer needs and overlapping bookings.
ABC Publications (Freelance Photographer), 2004 – 2008
- Photographed news events for publication in area newspaper; covered scheduled assignments and breaking news situations.
Mall Photo, Inc. (Photographer), 2002 – 2003
- Worked directly with clients to photograph children and family portraits.
- Awarded “Shining Star” and “Customer Service” award based on customer surveys.
- Photos chosen for marketing campaign and displayed in all chain locations.
ABC Photography (Assistant Photographer), 2001
- Supported lead photographer during photography sessions.
- Transported and organized equipment, assisted in posing clients, and completed photo editing.
Jane’s photographs of our wedding were breathtaking. She captured even the smallest details so that we won’t forget a minute of our special day. -Sophia G.
I don’t know how she did it but this is the first time we have a picture where all three kids are smiling. -The Millers
Jane made capturing 4 generations and 32 people for a family picture look like a piece of cake. -A. Anderson
What an amazing engagement session! Thank you Jane for the beautiful pictures! -Allie E.
When our outdoor session was rained out Jane came up with brilliant alternatives. We couldn’t be happier! -The Sawyers
Anytown Technical College
Photography, Print Media