Text Version of the
Global Procurement Executive Resume Sample
123 Main Street | Anytown, USA | (800) 764-8709 | [email protected]
GLOBAL PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHANGE EXECUTIVE
Global Partnerships – Project & Resource Management – Contract Negotiation
Multi-faceted business expert with extensive experience driving domestic and international purchasing, formulating and implementing corporate process improvements, and introducing cost saving strategies. Offer a unique combination of executive project management and technical expertise with the ability to assess both sides simultaneously to support corporate growth. A “hands-on” leader with the ability to communicate and relate with all levels of cross-functional departments.
- Corporate Procurement
- Budget Administration
- ISO Quality Systems
- Supplier Relations
- Employee Management
- Policy & Procedure
- Risk Assessment
- Program Management
- Account Invoicing
- Process Improvement
- MRO Budgets/Scheduling
- MRP Management
ABC SOLUTIONS, INCORPORATED, 2009 – Present
- Conceptualized and launched automated equipment manufacturing company with oversight of all corporate operating strategies, P&L, business development, and contract management.
- Directed all phases of cost estimation, system processing, development, integration, and installation of manufacturing proposals and engineered systems.
- Led and supplied cost estimates and proposals worth $16,000,000.00 through 3rd quarter FY 2010.
- Principal lead on current R & D and Analysis projects: Stainless Steel Bottle Manufacture – Process and cost analysis to transfer manufacturing from China to Michigan; Robotic Laser Cutting of Non-Organic Materials to Eliminate Ineffective Water-Jet Cutting, and Robotic Assembly; and Weld of DoD Titanium Assemblies.
- Concurrently directed projects and acted as consultant for process and manufacturing, including cost analysis, program execution, and performance improvements.
ABC TRANSPORTATION CORPORATION, 2009
Manager – Procurement and Materials
- Managed the procurement and administration of goods and services for the Detroit Transportation Corporation while maintaining compliance with Federal, State and Local Laws & Regulations governing public transit procurement activities.
- Responsibilities included securing materials at a global level, managing construction programs, supervising staff, contract employees, and directing maintenance and repair materials disbursement.
- Developed and initiated purchasing action plans which increased timely delivery of materials and ensured availability of materials to align with operational goals.
- Forecasted annual funds required for staffing, equipment, materials and supplies. Managed and distributed $8M annual budget.
2 | JOHN DOE
ABC SYSTEMS INCORPORATED, 1992 – 2008
- Established $100M organization’s first ever purchasing department; launched successful procurement system for increased efficiency, tracking, and accounting.
- Managed purchase, export activities and invoicing of $500K U.S. domestic material to Asian manufacturing facility.
- Spearheaded and fast-tracked corporate procurement strategies: facilities, industrial robots, automation equipment, raw materials, fabrication and machining, mechanical, electro-mechanical and electronic systems and components. LCC mining and development.
- Secured a 30% cost savings by devising and implementing sourcing tactics that maximized products and components.
- Achieved $3.7M corporate cost reduction FY2007-2008. 7.5% average cost savings on materials and services over a 16-year period.
- Re-evaluated international wire harness supplier and identified US based supplier which reduced cost for assemblies by 60% and cut delivery time by 2-1/2 months.
- Improved material delivery 40% by working directly with supplier base to purchase inventory at discounted rates. Engaged and contracted vendors to provide supplier retained stock – Invoicing occurred at time of sale.
- Bachelor of Science – Management, California Coast University, Santa Ana, CA
- Certificate – Small Business Management – Management School, Michigan State University, Troy, MI
- Certificate – Project Management
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Educator and Consultant, Purchasing and Engineering – ABC Group
- Associate Member – Friends of Harvard Business School
- Associate Member – Supply Chain Council, Incorporated
- Associate Member – ABC Robotics
- Vice Chairman – Parish Finance Committee