by Resume Professors
Text Version of the
HR Administrator Resume Sample
43 Joplin Court, Stafford, IL 62554
866.990.8821, [email protected]
ADMINISTRATION / HUMAN RESOURCES
Adaptable, high-energy professional who leads companies through change and challenge. Strategic problem-solver who envisions smart solutions and executes with urgency across all levels of the organization. Hands-on leader with extensive experience working across diverse industries and disciplines who is able to keep focused and productive. Outstanding team player with a proven ability to organize and prioritize work in high-pressured environments. Skilled in meeting planning, marketing, data management and outreach tasks with a keen ability to capture opportunities and catapult new ventures. Skilled in multiple areas of technology, including MS Office Suite, WordPerfect, Outlook and Members Only Software.
Executive Support ~ Vendor Management ~ Business Planning ~ Change Management ~ Budget Management ~ Logistics Service Level Agreements ~ Team Leadership ~ Productivity Improvement ~ Organization & Communication
BENCHMARKS AND MILESTONES
- Supported the strategic direction as Executive Assistant for a large private equity firm supporting the Chairman and Founder, Managing Partners, an Operating Partner, Managing Directors and Associates.
- Sr. Administrative Assistant for an international audit, tax and advisory firm supporting two National Partners-in-Charge, one Mid-Atlantic Area Leader and seven professional staff members.
- Proven track-record of coordinating both domestic and international travel for executive level staff.
- Established procedures for calendar management file maintenance and crafted service level agreements with vendors, coordinated meetings and managed expense reimbursements.
- Directed the Annual Meeting Staffing Process for all public programs at an international training and development organization.
- Successfully managed 11 diverse programs that offered 52 events yearly.
- Coordinated logistical planning for administrative support, staff selection, program design, meeting facilities set-up, reading materials, instruments and supplies.
- Monitored program budgets and payments of staff fees, vendors and meeting expenses.
- Coordinated programs with the Director of Program Operations, Client Relations Center and Fulfillment Services Team to meet all specifications.
Federal Aviation Administration (DOT), Washington, DC 2009
Thayer – Hidden Creek, Washington, DC 2001 – 2009
KPMG LLP, Washington, DC 1998 – 2001
Sr. Administrative Assistant
NTL Institute, Alexandria, VA 1989 – 1998
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Business Administration, concentration in HR Development, currently pursuing, Strayer University
- Federal Government Secret Security Clearance as of Aug 2009
- Notary Public for the District of Columbia, commission expires July 2013