Text Version of the
Internship Application Resume Sample
222 Lucinda Lane ~ Los Angeles, California 90510
(714) 555-1212 ~ [email protected]
Energetic, dependable Student with academic experience in electrical engineering and digital – computer science. Currently seeking a summer internship to compliment theory learned at the university level. Solid communication and leadership skills with a background in retail management. Technically proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; C++; and matrix laboratory languages. In-depth knowledge of various components, including:
- Nand/And, OR Gates
- Passive Components
- OR Gate
- Sequential Circuit Construction
- JK Flip-Flops
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Science in Engineering, expected December 2004
- Currently completing an elective sequence in Digital and Computer Science.
- Member, Society of Hispanic Engineers.
FULLERTON CITY COLLEGE, Fullerton, CA
Associate Degree in Science, 2000
MISTER BOB’S ICE CREAM, Los Angeles, CA, 2000 – Present
- Oversee daily operations, including training and supervising eight employees.
- Assist crew in selling company product line.
- Ensure product quality; complete daily shipping and receiving paperwork.
- Liaise with vendors, periodically participating in vendor conferences.
GRAND ICE CREAM, Los Angeles, CA, 1999 – 2000
Private Franchise Operator
- Provide customer service, including responding to and resolving client concerns and complaints.
- Recruited, trained, and supervised employees.
- Marketed products to increase sales.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST