Text Version of the
Investment Analyst Resume Sample
1544 South Florissant Rond ~ Florissant, MO 63031
314-555-1212 ~ [email protected]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Skilled Professional recently awarded a Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering. Versatile and accomplished with a background as teaching assistant in classical thermodynamics and as research assistant working on the development of a low NOx combustor. Solid mathematical, finance, and computer capabilities.
- PDF (Probability Density Function) approaches for probabilistic modeling of turbulent reacting flows – Monte Carlo Simulation, Presumed Joint PDF, Lagrangian-Eulerian interaction.
- Numerical methods for a system of partial differential equations, especially hyperbolic nonlinear PDE – Spatial discretization (FDM, FVM, FVS, FDS), Time integration algorithms (ADI, LUSGS, LUSSOR).
- Convergence acceleration algorithms – Preconditioning, Multigrid, Look-up table, Partial implicit algorithm.
- Financial Risk Management – Value at Risk methodologies encompassing credit risk management and market risk management.
- Knowledge of the bond and money market – term structure modeling, bonds and interest-rate derivatives pricing, and money market instruments.
- Professional scientific computing using C, C++, MATLAB, and FORTMAN.
- Advanced Windows programming using Visual Basic, with some knowledge of Visual C++.
- PC architecture, database (Oracle and SQL), and parallel programming (MPI).
EDUCATION / HONORS
ST. LOUIS COUNTY UNIVERSITY, St. Louis, Missouri
Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering, 2000
~ Thesis: “Analysis of NOx Formation Characteristics in Turbulent Reacting Flows”
~ GPA: 3.95/4.3
Bachelor of Science Degree in Aerospace Engineering, 1998
~ Thesis: “Graphical Visualization of Satellite Orbits for Educational Usage”
~ GPA: 3.71/ 4.3
~ Recipient, University Fellowship, 1994
Coursework in Business Administration, 2000
~ Corporate Finance and Derivative Security