Text Version of the
Investment Banking Analyst Resume Sample
111 East Main ~ Chicago, Illinois 60608
773-555-1212, [email protected]
Enterprising, articulate Investment Banking Analyst with solid market knowledge and recent success as a proprietary trader, securing more than $25,000 in Nasdaq trades. Possesses Series 7 and 63 licensing; professionally affiliated with the NASD. Works well alone or as part of a team. Technically proficient in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint. Willing to travel.
EDUCATION, PROJECTS & HONORS
CITY UNIVERSITY, Chicago, Illinois
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance Major, 2000
Fundamentals of Management: Worked on a student team that researched and analyzed a company in order to provide data on management. Devised concepts to enhance management and increase production.
Investments: Chosen as class leader in studying and monitoring diverse investment opportunities to determine which ensured the best return.
International Business: Worked with a team strategizing entry into a global market that included the political, economic, and financial sectors.
- Recipient, Who’s Who Among College Students, 1997-2001
- Member, Student Activities Board, 1997-2001
- Representative, Inter-Fraternity Council, 1997-2001
- Representative, Commuter Council, 1997-2001
- Platoon Leader, R.O.T.C., led platoon to achieve Most Outstanding Platoon in R.O.T.C. Brigade, 1997-2001
- Leader, Aggressor Platoon, 1997-2001
TTST SECURITIES, Chicago, Illinois, 2001-Present
- Oversaw trading for a $100,000 account.
- Generated $25,000+ by trading securities on the Nasdaq.
- Passed Series 7 and 63 examinations.
BIG 5 SPORTING GOODS, Evanston, Illinois, 2000
- Managed accounts payable and receivable; participated in and completed numerous projects in local area.
NEW DIRECTIONS COMPUTER STORE, Chicago, Illinois, 1998-1999
Customer Relations Specialist
- Ensured adequate inventory levels; assisted consumers in purchases.