Text of the
IT Professional Resume Sample
email ▪ street address – city, state, zip ▪ 555-555-1234
IT Professional fusing subject-matter expertise and proven interpersonal skills to advance company objectives with best-in-class internal/external support. Elevates corporate perception with top-rated customer service and problem resolution.
Optimizes product functionality and client profitability with timely, innovative, and meticulous support…
- Consistently exceeded stated service-level agreements for key customer accounts ranging from $500K to $1.5M value.
- Partnered with Internet service providers to ensure 99% uptime for deployment servers and clients nationwide.
- Created technical/knowledge base articles to improve end-user understanding and expedite problem resolution 10%.
Employs “outside-the-box” strategies to troubleshoot client concerns and create business-critical solutions…
- Achieved highest number of top customer satisfaction surveys for a 15-member regional support team each year.
- Built videoconferencing computer prototype and outlined manufacturing process for launch that yielded $2M in sales.
- Reproduced customer issues in-house and clearly outlined resolution steps for the implementation team.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Bachelor’s in Business and Public Administration – University of State
Certifications: Microsoft Certified Professional
Company Name ▪ 2010-2015
Level 2 Technical Support Engineer — Supported propriety software, Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, and Identity Lifecycle Management products.
- Led UK training session to instruct the European support team on company products.
- Established and maintained servers for troubleshooting and testing purposes while performing quality assurance evaluations for product releases.
- Oversaw SQL servers vital for product backend databases.
- Delivered disaster recovery planning and testing.
Company Name ▪ 2005-2010
Sr. Customer Systems Analyst / Bridge & Interface Specialist — Coordinated planning, implementation and support for software bridges and interfaces nationwide.
- Collaborated with vendors to develop new bridges and interfaces between diverse practice management systems and company’s offerings.
- Negotiated best bridge and interface pricing and availability for company and clients.
- Managed interface projects for lab result transmission to doctors’ electronic systems.
- Trained healthcare providers and teams on the use of the company products and demonstrated how they complied with the Affordable Health Care Act and HIPPA.
- Acted as a field support representative to troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
Company Name ▪ 2004
PC Rollout Technician — Key member of PC rollout team tasked with replacing PCs, printers, and other devices for the five hospitals and other satellite facilities.
- Migrated hundreds of users from Novell Netware to Microsoft Active Directory.
- Converted users from Groupwise email to Microsoft Exchange and Outlook.
- Performed customer support throughout the hospitals and facilities, including desktop configuration, printer setup, and software assistance.
Prior: Company Name, Software Deployment & Network Administrator