by Checkmate Resume
Text Version of the
IT Project Manager Resume Sample
40 Eldar St., Orlando, FL, 59950, 214.465.9898, [email protected]
IT PROJECT MANAGER
Progressive Executive with 12+ years experience in large-scale technical environments in IT, Systems Provisioning and Multimedia. Strong background in senior positions involving project management, project analysis and customer engagement. Exceptional record of contribution to the lifecycle of software development from idea through to implementation resulting in significant product improvements.
Unparalleled record of delivering projects on schedule and under budget. Skilled at building organizational capacity, demonstrating fiscal responsibility and problem resolution. Effective communicator. Persuasive ability combined with proven talent to build and lead highly efficient teams, train technical personnel and convey complex concepts in understandable terms. Extensive experience throughout the US and in Asia. Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Responsible for upgrade of Norcom’s first delivery of Multi-Screens offer to Japan.
- Invited twice to Norcom’s R&D center in Beijing to transmit customer experience and correlate market feedback into product development in an agile environment.
- Provided training and expertise in a customized provisioning system for Oracle.
- Transition Project Manager for all provisioning activities from Beijing to Tokyo; delivering the most stable version of Norcom’s Platform to date.
- Subject expert sent to Norcom’s Asian Customer Unit. Trained customers and staff on-site, improved overall performance of the product network and improved the network’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), including creation of a report identifying performance improvements in subsequent projects.
- Consultant for the setup of a design unit with Norcom Japan. Educated new employees through various practice modules and on-the-job training.
NORCOM LTD., 2008 – Present
IPTV Development, 2011 – Present
- Contributed to all aspects of IPTV development; Multi Screen, Linear TV and VOD. Lead all system test activities with direct interface towards product and systems management.
- Hands-on experience with Linux.
- Responsible for end-to-end integration with IT systems and media delivery systems.
- Responsible for agile software packages and installations at operator site.
Services Professional, USA
Expat, Beijing (Assignment – 14 months), 2008 – 2011
- Transmitted customer experience and assimilated user feedback into product development.
- Acted as senior level collaborator, training and mentoring colleagues.
- Worked on international customer integration projects.
- Managed workplace contingencies and consumer technical issues.
INTEX CORPORATION, 1997 – 2008
2007 – 2008 Project Manager, IPTV Services
2004 – 2007 System Support, Radio Networks
2003 – 2004 Feature Lead, (Japan)
2001 – 2003 Multimedia Lead
2000 – 2001 System Designer
1999 – 2000 IPTV Consultant
1997 – 1999 Test and User Support
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering, Devry University, 1996
- Courses in C++ and JAVA Programming, Gloucester University
PRODUCT SOFTWARE EXPERTISE
- MSMW (IPTV Ware)
- Microsoft Media
- OSS (Network Support Systems)
- IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem products: HSS, SLF, Broadworks)
- RB Stations
- HLR, FNR, MSC
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux environments
- Java Application Servers: Redhat JBOSS, Oracle
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL
- Programming: Shell Scripting, Python, Ruby
- Data Communication: TCP/IP, HTTP, Telnet, SSH, FTP, SFTP, LDAP
- Hardware: Load Balancer; SUN Blade x6270, SUN Fire V210/220/240/440, SUN 240/440; SUN Storage 3510 & EMC Storage; Switches: Extreme Summit48si