Text Version of the
IT Sales Professional Resume Sample
338 Shore Drive, Seattle, Washington 98101
[email protected] / 206-555-1212
A client-focused Internet systems engineer sales role requiring professional and technological experience gained from employment with two software companies, including extensive project management experience. Microsoft Certified Professional specialized in NT operating systems.
Software: SQL Server 7, Crystal Reports, Rational ClearQuest, TestDirector, Microsoft Office 2000
Operating Systems: XP Professional, Windows 95/98/2000, NT 4.0, Basic UNIX
TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CONSULTING ENGINEER, TJM, Seattle, Washington, 2000 – 2001
- Managed technical aspects of customer relations; coordinated with departmental heads to maximize adoption success at customer site.
- Functioned as point person for the company’s largest customer, accounting for 30% of revenue.
- Initiated three core features added to product; selected as primary software install / upgrade specialist for more than 35% of client base.
- Integrated customer feedback to assist with long-term product development strategy.
- Primary Project:
- TJM Technical Note Central: Slashed labor costs 25% and increased client satisfaction by creating, developing and implementing a customer assistance database.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES CONSULTANT, TechSoft, Seattle, Washington, 1998 – 2000
- Customized and implemented software solutions for clients in higher education.
- Reviewed and designed functional product specifications enabling product to be Euro-compliant.
- Added functionality and enhanced report-writing features for TechSoft internal customers by writing, modifying, and testing SQL/SQR programs.
- Primary Project:
- Coordinated work of cross-functional teams to create reporting utility to track web-based product sales which disseminated results to senior managers.
FINANCIAL SERVICES INTERN, Central Intelligence Agency, Langley, Virginia, 1997
- Evaluated online data and reports for accuracy and integrity of accounting data; drafted business correspondence for senior management.
- Selected as compensated intern from nationwide pool and offered position on graduation; earned a top-secret security clearance.
B.A., Washington State College, Seattle, Washington, 1998
- Major in Business Economics, minor in Accounting