Text Version of the
IT Specialist Resume Sample
21-12 Chungpa-dong # 121 ~ Burim-dong Gwacheon ~ (ROK)
Home: (82) 1-111-23426 ~ Mobile: (82) 1-333-12345 ~ [email protected]
Dynamic, skilled IT Specialist with proven success in managing multiple e-projects for the airline, retail, and insurance industries. Proven leadership capabilities in cutting IT maintenance cost, providing workable strategies, and building teams for maximum effectiveness. Technical expertise as an IBM Certified Solution Expert (ICSE) and as a Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
RTC KOREA, Daejon, Korea, 1994 – Present
Client IT Architect, Airline Business Unit (1998 – Present)
- Engineered IT strategy and cargo business for Korean Airlines; developed an IT master plan for Korean Airlines and Asiana Airlines during tenure as an Industry Consultant.
- Established internet presence for Korean Airlines through managing launch of e-ticketing, internet reservation, web terminal, and cyber education projects.
- Initiated Linux project on a mainframe system for Korean Airlines and Asiana Airlines.
- Designed unique IT architecture for the airline industry as part of the RTC Asia Pacific Team.
- Researched industry business / IT trends, providing IT strategies and goals.
- Selected to be the Labor Representative on the RTC Labor Management Committee.
- Spearheaded a 10-year, $280 million Korean Air Network outsourcing contract by leading the RCT outsourcing team with industry specialty and IT architecture.
- Reduced IT maintenance costs by reengineering old legacy systems, providing product expertise for British Airways and Japan Airlines.
Advisory IT Specialist, e-business Solution Center (1994 – 1997)
- Performed e-business transformation strategy planning for numerous industries, including electronics, insurance, communications, transportation, retail, and logistics.
- Tested and developed internet shopping mall solutions with the RTC Toronto Lab.
- Worked on the first internet payment gateway system for the communication industry at RTC.
- Designed internet sales solutions for numerous Korean retail establishments and internet insurance solutions for several Korean insurance firms.
- Led e-procurement and e-marketplace projects for heavy industry.
KOREA UNIVERSITY, Seoul, Korea
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, 1994
~ Recipient, Academic Excellence Scholarship; President, Korea University Academic Society