Text Version of the
Marketing Manager Resume Sample
555-555-1234 | Street Address, City and State | [email protected]
Leverages expertise in sales, communications, and client relations to build and execute strategies that engage consumers and yield significant revenue impact. Utilizes all marketing platforms, from traditional print mail to web and social media outlets. Experience spans multiple industries, including real estate, telecom, and banking.
Traditional & Social Media Marketing – Cold Calling/Lead Generation
Client Acquisition – Customer Relations – Sales & Business Development – Budgets
Print/Web Advertising – Website Maintenance – Project Management
Collateral Development – Signage – Event Planning – Mortgage Loans
Real Estate (Commercial & Residential)
Select Career Highlights
- Initiated and supported the sale of 100+ homes valued between $100K and $500K+ in 2012.
- Marketed Internet advertising solutions that included SEO strategies, achieving 120%+ of sales goals.
- Administered a client portfolio for a telecom company that represented $4M+ annual revenue.
- Assembled and bundled minor properties for a real estate company to then sell as part of a major multimillion-dollar commercial development effort.
Company Name (2011-2015)
Home Buyers Club Sales Representative
- Led sales and marketing efforts for the largest private builder in Springfield; initiated and supported sales efforts for more than 100 homes, with values ranging between $100K to $500K+.
- Collaborated with multiple vendors to optimize various marketing related tasks and return on investment.
- Managed inventory of homes and updated websites with photographs and descriptions.
- Processed Internet leads and inquiries as well as community relations efforts.
- Created video advertising, print, SEM, and SEO as well as collateral that ranged from flyers to commercials.
- Planned and organized activities for a major event focused on brokers and relationship development.
Mortgage Company (2010-2011)
- Served as a licensed loan officer, handling loan origination from self-generated leads, Internet leads, and inbound customer inquiries; worked with 50+ clients on loans ranging from $100K to $400K.
- Worked with clients to identify the service fit for initial loans, second mortgages, and refinancing efforts.
- Processed disclosures and documents for submission to the underwriter.
Company Name (2009-2010)
Business Advertising Sales Representative
- Conducted cold calling to small business owners in order to promote Internet advertising solutions that included SEO strategies and web/social media marketing.
- Achieved more than 120% of production goal as a top revenue generator for the sales team.
Professional Overview continued…
Company Name (2008-2009)
- Developed materials that reached out to viewers, donors, and sponsors of the non-profit television network.
- Coordinated creation of all web-related marketing content and managed social networking initiatives that spanned new media platforms such as VOD, IPTV, and I-Net.
- Oversaw the complete redesign of corporate web presence, working with the creative team and contractors to develop a new logo and design e-mail campaigns.
- Contributed to international event planning in Europe and Asia.
Real Estate Company (2007-2008)
Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Managed the assembly and acquisition of minor properties for major commercial development efforts and partnered with both buyers and sellers to locate appropriate properties for project needs.
- Coordinated sales of major commercial developments prior to site completion.
- Drove successful lead generation in highly competitive markets.
Telecom Company (2004-2007)
Mid-Market Business Sales Manager
- Managed sales strategy and performance in a statewide region that serviced more than 100 mid-market clients.
- Developed marketing and sales proposals for on and offsite management of accounts.
- Consistently exceeded annual revenue targets, producing more than 115% of quota.
Consumer Acquisition Associate
- Ranked second nationally among all consumer sales associates for total sales volume and sub categories.
- Conducted various customer service excellence training sessions.
- Served as the regional representative for the National Sales Techniques and Strategy Focus Group.
Other Relevant Experience
Marketing & Sales Leader, Company Name (2011-2013): Handled sales and marketing for a startup Video Production company, promoting products and services to corporate and individual clients.
Contract Project Manager, Company Name (2008): Led contract conversion project for the bank, rebranding three locations post acquisition; oversaw renovation and installation of new furniture, signs, and more.
Education & Credentials
Business Management & Marketing Program – University Name
Active Real Estate License / Expired Loan Officer License
Proficiencies: MS Office, FrontPage, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Windows, Mac OS