Text Version of the
Multimedia Developer Resume Sample
66 Palm Drive ~ Hollywood, Florida 33490
305-555-1212 ~ [email protected]
Creative, skilled Multimedia Developer with recent experience in producing interactive training CDs. Background includes Flash Developer and Graphic Design positions, with expertise in designing interactive tests, informational pop ups, marketing demos, and animated graphic content. Awarded a Bachelor’s in Mass Communication. Web site available at http://webpages.resumeedge.abrennan.
Strata 3d Pro
Final Cut Pro
Avid Media Composer
- Assisted in creating new training CD interface for Learn Well; served on the team that developed quicker methods of designing training CDs.
- Created entire library of interactive flash pieces for EduBrands.com.
- Promoted to lead graphic designer from videographer within eight months of joining FMG Corporation.
- Implemented Flash and 3D Graphics in the design of FMG Corporation’s CDs.
Multimedia Developer (Contract Position)
Learn Well, Miami, Florida, 2001
- Developed interactive training CDs for Nortel Networks as a vendor for Learn Well.
- Performed interface design, video editing, and audio / editing.
EduBrands.com, Hollywood, Florida, 1998 – 2000
- Created all interactive flash pieces used in client websites, including interactive tests, informational pop-ups, and marketing demos; participated in audio editing & graphics design.
Graphic Designer, Nortel Networks Products
FMG Corporation, Palm Beach, Florida, 1996 – 1998
- Designed graphics for CD-based multimedia projects, including creating backgrounds, interfaces / menus, and graphical content.
- Utilized a 3D animated program, PhotoShop, and Flash in creation of animated graphical content.
- Enforced Nortel identify standards in the use of colors and fonts for every project.
- Performed audio / video editing and recording, as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, 1996
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, Fullerton, California