Text Version of the
Music Resume Sample
668 Fillmore ~ San Francisco, California 94101
209.555.1212 ~ [email protected]
Dedicated and accomplished Graduate Candidate with a solid academic background in Music, including a Teacher’s License. Bilingual with fluency in Japanese and English. Strong history of volunteer work with proven leadership skills as the president of the Women’s University-High School Alumni in Japan. Performance expertise as the soloist in a vocal recital at the University. Technically proficient in MS Office and HTML.
EDUCATION, LICENSING & HONORS
WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY, Tokyo, Japan
College of Music
Bachelor’s Degree in Vocal Music, 2002
- Licensing: Teacher’s License, 2002
- Recipient, University Scholarship for Academic Excellence, 1997 – 1999
- Recipient, Dean’s Award for High Scholarship, 1997 and 1999
College of Continuing Education
Certificate, Informative Secretarial Course, 2001
HIGH ACADEMY, Tokyo, Japan
Certificate, Arts Management Course, 2000 – 2001
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, Washington, D.C.
Exchange Student, 1999 – 2000
GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY, Washington, D.C.
Foreign Language Program, Summer 1997
FUMITSO CORPORATION, San Francisco, California, 2002 – Present
Secretary to the CEO
- Coordinate and manage CEO’s meetings and schedules.
- Draft English language letters for CEO; update and maintain files; organize client list.
WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY, Tokyo, Japan, 2000 – 2001
Intern, Office of Investment & Cooperation
- Organized an Alumni Association event and fund-raising campaign.
- Updated Alumni and Patron information.
SAN FRANCISCO ARTS & HUMANITIES COUNCIL, San Francisco, California, 2000
- Provided administrative support to staff; organized cultural events.
- Handled mailing list; directed conference process; systemized news releases; upgraded grant’s list database.
Volunteer Experience with the JJJ in Tokyo, Japan; Japanese International Dance Festival, Tokyo; American for the Arts, Washington, D.C.; and the Women’s University Orchestra, University Orchestra Festival, Tokyo.