Text Version of the
Nursing Resume Sample
123 Any Street | Anytown, USA | www.fakeemail.com | 123.456.7890
COMPASSIONATE & CARING NURSING PROFESSIONAL
Over 10 years of comprehensive nursing experience in hospitals, Long Term Care and group home settings. Top-flight communication, interpersonal, research, analytical, and organizational skills partnered with quality patient services to provide superior levels of care. Proven crisis and risk-management with the ability to quickly evaluate and react to intense situations.
Hands-on leader with the ability to communicate and relate with all levels of cross-functional healthcare teams to facilitate cohesive patient care and expedite delivery of appropriate procedures. Strives to build teams that support a collaborative environment and benefits patients.
Effectively identifies and responds to client needs through exemplary assessment and analysis providing compassionate care and support to patients. Delivers patient education and acts as a diligent advocate, providing a voice for patients and ensuring their well-being.
Nurse, 2010 – Present
- Delivered support in a variety of medical settings, proactively identified and resolved patient issues, and educated patients on conditions and treatments.
- Conducted wellness education, interpreted lab results, and communicated with physicians as needed; delivered health care resources that facilitated provided services.
Travel Nurse, 2008 – 2010
- Provided medical services in a variety of settings including acute rehab, skilled nursing, long term care, group home settings, specialty clinic care, and flu shot clinics.
Nurse, 2005 – 2008
Anytown Medical Center
- Observed patients for complications or reactions during treatment and effectively responded to any issues; analyzed and assessed post-surgical patients and implemented appropriate intervention.
- Provided education to patients and families on condition and procedures and encouraged patient involved treatment.