by Jasmine Brennan
* See the office assistant cover letter.
Text Version of the
Office Assistant Resume Sample
123 Avenue Rd | City, State ZIP | 123.456.7890 | [email protected]
Innovative and analytical office assistant with a track record of strategic solution implementation. Proactively identifies areas of opportunity and executes in alignment with organizational objectives. Utilizes skill set including detail orientation, relationship cultivation and effective communication to drive results. Committed to organizational sustainability and ensures compliance to policies and procedures through effective process management.
Bachelor of Science, Psychology, University (2006)
Employer A: City, State (2010 – Present)
Accounting Office Assistant
Spearheaded new accounting initiative, resulting in administrative cost savings in support of organizational sustainability. Proactively identify and implement process improvement techniques to facilitate time and resource optimization. Coordinate all corporate functions and special events.
- Successfully conduct financial and underwriting analysis for renewal accounts; cultivate relationships by effectively communicating and negotiating with agents to close settlements in a timely manner.
- Manage partnership with internal auditors and facilitate safe-guarding measures by ensuring that underwriting files are in compliance with data protocol.
- Execute and analyze monthly financial reports utilizing various software.
Employer B: City, State (2008 – 2010)
Human Resources Office Assistant
Provided consultative support and subject matter expertise to a Human Resources senior leadership team of 5. Created, maintained and developed effective procedures leading to corporate efficiency and thousands of dollars in savings. Designed employee onboarding materials and training & development plans.
- Processed invoices for expenses such as agency fees, temporary employee payroll, relocation costs and miscellaneous vendor fees for the Human Resources department. Managed and tracked a budget of $3M.
- Coordinated Vice President of Human Resources’ calendar including travel schedule, interviews, conferences and other engagements.
- Provided general administrative support to Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Payroll and Benefits leaders.
- Maintained personnel records in accordance with record retention standards and requirements.
Employer B: City, State (2006 – 2008)
Car Dealership Administrator
Provided financial support such as handling accounts payable functions, tendering cash transactions, preparing bank deposits, and answering multi-line phone system.
- Maintained cross functional partnerships with stakeholders including helping sales staff to obtain payoff information and assisting the purchasing team with appraisal purchases and in-store auctions.
- Tasked with opening and closing the business office on a daily basis.
- Adequately reviewed and processed documents associated with customer vehicle purchases.
- Supported revenue generation and business development by assisting customers with questions on tag and title information and preparing DMV documents.
Microsoft Office Suite, CRM Systems, Cliqbook, Hyperion, Concur, Lotus Notes, MIS