Text Version of the
Operations Manager Resume Sample
222 West First Street ~ Williamsburg, Virginia 23081
804-555-1212, [email protected]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Accomplished, seasoned Professional with proven success in operations management to achieve the organizational mission. Superior communication skills, easily interacts with executives, regulatory agencies, clients, vendors, and staff. Technically proficient in spreadsheets, word processing, graphics, & accounting software. Member AICPA.
- Oversee all operational matters for a contract electronic manufacturing plant, in particular management development and strategic planning.
- Spearheaded effort for ISO 9001 certification.
- Secured financing for turnkey manufacturing; implemented new methods to track and improve profitability.
- Supervised accounting staff with direct oversight of all accounting, payroll, & banking activities.
- Acquired lines of credit and initiated effective collection processes.
- Implemented GAAP-compliant financials and tax-planning strategies.
Compliance & Training
- Administered all areas of Agency compliance.
- Established periodic compliance audits & reviews; performed daily compliance supervision.
- Organized and conducted full operations training, from investments & insurance to financial & tax planning; directed client relations.
ELECTRONICS EDGE, INC., Williamsburg, Virginia (1999 – Present)
Chief Operating Officer
FINANCE TEAM, INC., Baltimore, Maryland (1993 – 1999)
Director of Compliance & Training (1996 – 1999)
SPHERE ROBOTICS, Washington, D.C. (1985 – 1993)
Subcontract Administrator (1992 – 1993)
GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY, Washington, D.C.
Master of Business Administration, Financial Management Emphasis, 1987
STANFORD UNIVERSITY, Stanford, California
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Minor in Business, 1979