Text Version of the
Operations Resume Sample
555-555-1234 | Street Address – City, State Zip | [email protected]
Financial & Operational Leader
Leverages entrepreneurial vision and skills in business development, sales, and project/program management to exceed business goals, capture sustainable revenue gains, and enhance profitability. Known for driving growth and turnarounds via exceptional relationship building, conflict/crisis resolution, continuous improvement, P&L oversight, and cost controls.
Transforms organizations in acquisition and expansion environments, bolstering assets and shareholder value…….
- Structured contracts for business sales ranging between $100K and $500K; represented buy- or sell-side to maximize client return or mediated the agreement for both parties to facilitate mutually beneficial terms.
- Acquired and grew a construction subcontracting business 100%+ in less than one year; elevated annual revenue from $300K to $750K and improved margins 56%.
Improves processes and policies to ensure best-in-class deliverables, heightening top- and bottom-line impact…….
- Overhauled an unprofitable remodeling program by amplifying performance and quality while decreasing project turnaround time 75%; more than tripled business and generated $20K monthly profit on $80K revenue.
- Introduced quality controls and management processes to turn around a faltering neighborhood construction project, driving on-time delivery and adherence to industry/company standards.
Business Development Contractor – Law Firm, 2013-Present
Hired to build relationships with potential clients through in-person conferences across the state of Florida.
- Creates marketing and direct mail pieces to generate increased customer acquisition (expanded client base 30% to date); negotiates with printers and direct mail agencies to secure best prices for advertising campaigns.
- Handles initial and on-going client relations with 90% of customer base, maintaining accounts throughout the legal advice and lawsuit process if needed.
Financial Advisor/Business Consultant: Company Name, 2005-2013
Consulted individual investors on portfolio management and provided advice and direction in the buying and selling of small businesses with less than $5M annual revenue.
- Built portfolios based on traditional investments such as common stocks, preferred stocks, bonds, and mutual funds; performed risk analysis and determined client’s ideal risk/yield growth strategies.
- Represented one side of the agreement to garner optimal results for clients or guided the transaction itself, leading negotiations to remove stalemates and structuring contracts with mutually agreeable terms and conditions.
- Evaluated business assets to determine fair market value and guided sellers on positioning themselves for sale, presenting clear, easy-to-read financial records, revamping floor plans, and streamlining workflow.
- Revitalized an unprofitable store by fortifying client relationships and reversing negative customer perception, saved key account, recaptured lost business, and landed new clients to contribute $6M annual revenue.
Outside Sales Representative: Company Name, 2002-2005
Drove B2B sales and major account acquisition for a construction material provider in South Carolina.
- Instrumental in turning around negative company image by identifying and correcting customer complaints with on-time delivery, shipment accuracy, and service; restored financial solvency and prevented store closure.
- Saved the account with Client Name and won back lost wallet share to increase annual spend from $500K to $2M.
- Landed and cultivated relationships with Company Name (the fastest growing builder in the state) and Company Name (the largest privately owned builder in the area); awarded for performance as top salesperson.
- Proved vital in reorganizing three warehouses, identifying non-performing lines and suggesting items to add based on client feedback/demand; formulated prioritization system for customer deliveries.
- Named Best Player on the Team and earned first place power performance award.
Education & Credentials
Bachelor of Science, Finance – University Name
Licenses Held: Series 7, Series 63, Life, Health, & Variable Annuity Insurance,
and Commodity Pool