Text Version of the
Pharmaceutical Sales Resume Sample
400 Summit Hill ~ Denver, Colorado 80127
303-555-1212, [email protected]
Client Relations ~ Negotiations ~ Inside & Outside Sales
Dynamic and results-oriented professional with a successful track record in the industrial sales industry seeks a position in pharmaceutical sales. Articulate and persuasive in dealing with management, peers, staff, and diverse clientele. Consistently meets and exceeds corporate sales goals, while also mentoring staff to improve customer satisfaction. Strong decision-making leadership, and marketing skills. Willing to travel.
CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS TRENT CORPORATION
- Increased six month total sales by 3.3% and gross profits by 3.1%, while achieving an 80% increase overall in a territory that previously lost Mohawk-Karastan, its largest customer representing 59% of the territory’s revenue.
- Retained 50% of Mohawk-Karastan business through creative marketing plans.
- Selected to attend and successfully completed company’s prestigious outside sales / management trainee program.
- Chosen to manage VIP clients, including APV Baker and E.I. Dupont representing annual revenues of $2 million.
- Led inside sales staff in monthly gross profit and total sales.
- Increased total monthly gross profit by 249% in seven months.
TRENT CORPORATION, Denver, Colorado, 1999 – Present
Sales Professional, Outside Sales (2001 – Present)
Inside Sales (2000 – Present); Corporate Trainee (1999 – 2000)
- Recognized by company for outstanding sales service and consistent leadership in reaching company goals.
- Chosen to be a corporate trainee.
- Taught Introduction to Distribution Class to branch employees.
- Completed training in all phases of business, including operations, product lines, sales, and distribution.
- Traveled to numerous branches to assist with sales-related issues.
- Marketed territory for new sales representative; developed improvements to cold-calling technique.
- Mined sales opportunities by conducting on-site surveys with consumers.
Additional Experience as a Collections Manager and Collector for Industrial Acceptance Corporate in Denver, Colorado.
COLORADO CITY COLLEGE, Denver, Colorado
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, English Minor, 1996