Text Version of the
Process Engineer Resume Sample
3-23 Apt. ~ Samray P.O. 3-23 ~ Bangkok, Thailand 10600
Home: +02-00-555-1212, Cell: +02-000-555-2222
Work: +02-00-555-1111, Fax: +02-00-555-3333
Accomplished, multilingual Engineer with significant experience in the fuel industry. Background includes developing a new process for the making 2,6-DMN with patent application pending in Japan and the United States. Proven leadership capabilities coordination and managing the US $273 million Hoto Construction Project in Bangkok. Skilled in staff supervision, cost control, negotiations, and technical evaluations. Fluent in Thai and English; conversant in Mandarin Chinese.
HOTO OIL, 1996-present
Project Coordinator/Assistant Manager, Refinery Plant, Bangkok, Thailand (2001-present)
- Coordinate activities on the new Hoto Construction Project valued at US$273million.
- Oversee project’s financial aspects, including budget, cost control, and process engineering.
- Supervise a project staff of 60, ensuring cost-effective utilization of labor.
- Provide executive management with documentation of project’s process.
- Procure and evaluate main catalysts, including the hydrogen desulfurization, residue cracking, and aromatic units, among others.
- Secured a refund of US $150,000 from Muto Engineering, the project’s engineering firm, through effective negotiation that proved the wrong V.A.T. was delivered.
Senior Process Engineer, Pilot Plant System, R&D Center, Bangkok, Thailand (2000-2001)
- Enhanced plant’s product yield by evaluating a commercial catalyst system.
- Generated a technical evaluation report resulting in the purchase of a US$10 million catalyst.
Senior Researcher, Petrochemical Researcher Team, R&D Center, Bangkok, Thailand (1997-2000)
- Oversaw the research project in POSTECH, a premier research institute.
- Designed and executed the research plan, including detailed experiments.
- Developed new process for making 2,6-DMN, a basic material used to synthesize PEN.
- Applied for two Japanese and two United States patents for making 2,6-DMN.
Process engineer (FCC), Refinery Plant, Bangkok, Thailand (1997)
- Successfully executed the start-up of FCC, the refinery’s high-tech process that manufactures gasoline and propylene from low-grade materials.
Researcher, Fuel & Engine Test, R & D Center, Bangkok, Thailand (1996-1997)
- Conducted engine tests for S-Oil and the other company fuels utilizing the formal engine test mode.
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Bangkok, Thailand
Master of Science in Chemical Engineering, 1995
~ Recipient, Hoto Oil Corporation Scholarship, Full Tuition Funding
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, 1994
~ President, Student Association of Chemical Engineering Department