Text Version of the
Public Relations Resume Sample
213 Devereaux Square – New Orleans, Louisiana 70115
504.555.1212, [email protected]
Enterprising Marketing Professional seeking to move into Public Relations. Background includes attaining and surpassing corporate goals by developing a service strategy that coordinates client needs with established sales objectives. Excels at establishing and growing a customer base through creative use of marketing tools and media. Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. Technically proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
LOUISIANA BUSINESS COLLEGE, New Orleans, Louisiana
Master of Business Administration in Marketing, 2001
GEORGIA STATE BUSINESS COLLEGE, Atlanta, Georgia
Bachelor of Science in Management Science, 1997
FIRST CHOICE TRAVEL – New Orleans, Louisiana, 1984 – 1994
Independent Travel Consultant
- Recognized as one of agency’s top travel consultants; established and nurtured an extensive client list, including several Fortune 500 companies, for business and leisure travel.
- Consulted with clients to determine and meet their needs concerning destinations, modes of transportation, travel dates, financial constraints, accommodations, and activity itineraries.
LAMBERT-HINES CORPORATION – New Orleans, Louisiana, 1979 – 1983
- Developed new accounts through networking, professional sales presentations, and cold-calling.
- Exceeded sales quotas consistently; collaborated with colleagues to win multiple regional sales competitions.
- Organized the distribution and reconfiguration of various permanent and temporary merchandise displays; supervised on-site assembly and monitoring of displays.
IMPORTED SPIRITS, INC. – New Orleans, Louisiana, 1977 – 1979
- Expanded client base through strategic sales efforts and intelligent merchandise distribution.
- Tracked progress of promotional items; conducted independent demonstration of classic and new product lines to efficiently and effectively meet client needs.