Text Version of the
Graduate School Resume Sample
Street Address, City, State Zip
555-123-4567, [email protected]
Graduate School Applicant
An organized professional and academic demonstrates strong competency in research, administrative tasks, and process/procedure development and improvement. Excels in identifying solutions to business and academic concerns.
- Provided five professors with research assistance and ensured optimal laboratory maintenance at College Name.
- Facilitated the flow of information between judges and attorneys with the felony division at the County Clerk of Courts, processing records accurately with timely delivery to all appropriate parties for trial.
A proven leader in retail environments ensuring smooth operations and accurate accounting in diverse situations, ranging from high-volume establishments to startups. Manages teams effectively and ensures top customer service.
- Proved vital in opening a new location for an expanding business, providing training and recommendations for workflow improvements; optimized inventory with JIT ordering, reducing costs and minimizing waste.
- Co-managed scheduling, opening and closing paperwork, and bank deposits for a $1M revenue operation with 20 full and part-time employees; ensured necessary coverage and best-in-class customer care.
Education & Training
BA, Anthropology (2012) – University Name
Core courses included Biological Anthropology, Modern Human Physiology, Primatology, Anthropology of Religion, Terrestrial Field Methodology, Human Osteology, Anthropology of Death, and Polynesian Ethnography
Trained to perform full skeletal analysis including pathology, sexing, aging, taphonomic/ pathological similarities, dentition, and field recovery. Proficient in inventory recording, SAS analysis, Adobe, Photoshop, HTML, and MS Office.
Legal Aide — County Clerk of Courts: 2013-Present
- Maintains records for the felony division, processing all necessary documentation for trials such as warrants, arrest reports, criminal records, motions, and evidentiary paperwork.
- Ensures documentation is supplied to the appropriate court and all interested parties before trial, including public defenders, defendants, and the state attorney’s office.
Assistant Manager — Company Name: 2008-2012
- Opened new location, providing training on drink mixtures, equipment handling, and merchandise; assisted store manager with scheduling, ordering, weekly paperwork, payroll, and daily operations.
- Proved vital in growing location to $1M in sales with 20+ full- and part-time employees; increased sales through creative merchandising and employee mentoring in suggestive selling.
- Arranged eye-catching merchandising displays to draw attention to highly marketable items; maintained well-stocked shelves with solid turnover through accurate ordering.
ILL Assistant — University Name: 2007
- Gathered books and periodicals and entered information into the computerized systems to ensure accurate delivery of requested reference material from various universities.
- Assisted students and professors in finding needed information for research.
Student Aide — University Name: 2006
- Greeted visitors to the center and assisted them with the purpose of their visit.
- Organized reference material for the University library.