Text Version of the
Retail Manager Resume Sample
RETAIL MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
123 Main Street | [email protected] | linkedin/fakejsmith.com | 123.456.7890
Action-driven retail management professional with a proven history of executing strategies that generate product sales and exceed revenue targets. Effectively oversees retail operations, leads personnel, and works directly with customers. Skilled at creating advertising and marketing displays that capitalize on market recognition and drive customer sales. Respected management style with a lead-by-example mentality that creates a team atmosphere and supports high employee satisfaction.
Product Positioning – Team Leadership – Marketing & Promotion – Strategic Sales – Revenue Enhancement – Customer Service & Retention – Market Analysis
PROFESSIONAL RETAIL & MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Senior Regional Manager, 2010 – Present
ABC Company (promoted from previous position)
- Maintained 95% employee retention as the manager of 4 regional stores with 16 store managers and 400+ employees.
- Captured a 70% customer return rate by developing and implementing best in class practices for exceptional customer experience.
- Exceeded sales targets for all stores by capturing company brand through the use of creative marketing and onsite product displays.
- Grew sales 20%+ by executing strategies that improved retail performance and strengthened sales.
Retail Manager, 2006 – 2010
- Managed retail store with 150+ employees and $6.2 million in annual sales.
- Enhances sales revenue three years running by developing, implementing, and growing sales strategies specific to the store’s customer base.
Retail Services, 2004 – 2006
- Worked directly with customers and provided exceptional customer service as the department specialist for a department store.
- Received numerous accolades from customers based on meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations.
Sales & Marketing