Text Version of the
Sales Expert Resume Sample
123 Main Street, Anytown, USA
800-764-8709, [email protected]
ACHIEVEMENT-ORIENTED SALES & MARKETING EXPERT
Creative, passionate and dynamic professional with a broad-based transferable skills set in sales, marketing, and management. Thrives in fast-paced environment with the unique ability to focus on the big picture without losing sight of the details while maintaining focus on achieving bottom-line results. Decisive team leader with exceptional ability for developing and leveraging comprehensive strategies that support brand objectives and achieve sales goals. Earned a reputation as a high-energy leader willing to take on challenges others passed by. Consistently exceeds sales targets using innovative marketing strategies with a key focus on customer needs.
- Strategic Business Planning
- Creative Marketing Strategy
- Trend Forecasting & Analysis
- Training Program Development
- Product Image & Presentation
- Risk Assessment & Avoidance
- Motivational Team Leadership
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Employee Development
- Exceeded year over year sales goals to achieve the 3rd highest sales award – “Ruby” for top 10% of sales in the nation. Ranked 62 out of 616 nationwide.
- Ranked as top producer and awarded “Outstanding Individual Sales Performance” award; ranked 1st out of 75 representatives.
- Created and executed targeted and strategic business plan to manage 3 member territory alone; exceeded year over year sales goals and recognized with Diamond Award for highest sales award; ranked 2nd out of 477 nationwide and in top 3% sales in the nation.
- Conducted knowledgeable and influential presentations resulting in surpassing yearly sales goals by 800% and achieved the highest sales award, President’s Club, for top 10% in the nation.
- Developed and launched creative marketing strategy for product promotion to large chain accounts; presented comprehensive in-service training program on product features, cost analysis, and profitability to achieve 225% of quota with branded product.
- Assisted fashion coordinator with gathering and disseminating product and fashion information for all areas of the company lending expertise to the presentation of the monthly fashion forecast and product development report.
- Provided well formulated training strategy to communicate detailed product knowledge, formulary selling skills and navigation for new sales training website.
MANAGEMENT & TRAINING
- Developing, coached, and motivated 13 member team in product merchandising, sales strategy, and selling techniques by creating a performance driven culture to promote accountability and personal responsibility; led the region to a #1 finish (out of 25 regions) in the National Merchandising Contest.
- Collaborated in the development and management of yearly business plan including sales directives, customer targeting, budgeting, resource allocation and ROI optimization to create a plan that aligned district and regional goals.
- In recognition of superior performance, quickly progressed within company to Regional Trainer; entrusted with special projects and promotions, training programs and initiatives including product knowledge and selling techniques for cosmetic department managers.
JANE SMITH, PAGE 2
Account Coordinator, Trainer, Regional Manager, 2007 – 2010
ABC Inc., Anytown, USA
- Presented offsite training to product retailers, secured sales of seasonal merchandise at large national chain, and, coordinated and developed merchandising of cosmetic line and men’s and women’s fragrances in two major retail chains.
- Secured 95% of product placement requests achieving optimal placement and increased sales. Moved progressively through positions of increasing responsibility.
Service Representative, Assistant Fashion Coordinator, 2002 – 2007
- Traveled a 10 state region, servicing seven major retailers with responsibility for setting up new plan-o-grams, adding new merchandise, processing returns, and merchandising costume jewelry displays.
- Promoted to Assistant Fashion Coordinator after one year; worked in tandem with Fashion Coordinator to receive all fashion samples, order additional samples, determine trends, choose samples for retail, and set price point.
Executive Sales Representative, Field Sales Trainer, Senior Sales Representative, 1998 – 2002
ABC Company, Anytown, USA
- Generated sales of Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry products with a demonstrated record of repeatedly surpassing sales quotas with an emphasis on leading top performing, client focused teams.
- Nurtured long-term relationships with medical specialists, prescribers, and industry experts to effectively and consistently identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets.
- Created, developed and implemented a territory pharmacy in-service training program on product features and benefits, cost analysis and profitability to achieve 225% of quota.
- Developed, organized, and conducted district and regional training initiatives including product knowledge, clinical information, managed care and selling techniques for all levels of personnel.
Medicare Sales Representative, 1990 – 1998
ABC Healthcare, Anytown, USA
- Managed, organized, and developed launch of Medicare replacement plans including creating and executing sales and marketing strategies at a local level to fully integrate physicians, medical staff and patients on plan offerings.
- Conducted knowledgeable and influential presentations resulting in increased sales and product awareness. Your browser may not support display of this image.
Bachelor of Science – College of Home Economics, Fashion Merchandising
Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio