Text Version of the
Sales Professional Resume Sample
[email protected] | 800-764-8709
STANDOUT ENTRY LEVEL SALES PROFESSIONAL
Extremely motivated graduate with the passion and personality needed to tackle and excel at new endeavors. An enthusiastic communicator with a record of success engaging and winning the endorsement of audiences through the customized delivery of effective presentation and an intuitive assessment of customer needs. Focused problem solver and facilitator with a natural ability for earning customer trust. Committed to providing superior customer service with a winning attitude.
Customer Service | Communication & Presentation | Strategic Planning | Customer Needs Assessment | Team Collaboration | Engaging Personality | Complex Problem Solving
- Extensive expertise working with diverse clientele in a variety of industries including: food and beverage service, childcare, and large volume event concessions.
- Member of Campus Alumni Association which organized on campus events for alumni and participated in the alumni fundraiser drive.
- Maintained a full course load throughout high school and college in order to graduate from college in 3.5 years.
- Collaborated on the conception and coordination of community-wide Earth Day event; completed research for all logistical facets needed for a successful event.
- Currently substitute teacher for two separate school districts. Absolute willingness to go wherever needed to teach a variety of subjects and grade levels.
- Worked for three summers as one of the only females in a male dominated industry. Quickly proved proficiency and skill as a machine operator.
- Tutored 2nd grade students in reading; collaborated with parents to create and maintain reading plans.
- Intern at the YMCA; worked with the after school program providing children with homework help, physical activities, and art projects.
Substitute Teacher, January 2013 – Present, ABC School District
Bartender, April 2013 – Present, Pub House
Child Care Worker, September 2012 – December 2012, YMCA
Machine Operator, May 2010 – August 2012, ABC Factory
Concessions Worker, October 2010 – May 2011, The ABC Center
Bachelor of Art, Psychology, University of Anytown, December 2012