Text Version of the
Sales Professional Resume Sample
400 Summit Hill ~ Denver, Colorado 80127
303-555-1212, [email protected]
Client Relations ~ Negotiations ~ Inside & Outside Sales
Dynamic and results-oriented with a successful track record in the industrial sales industry and a desire to move into pharmaceutical sales. Articulate and persuasive in dealing with all levels of management, peers, staff, and a diverse clientele. Consistently meets and exceeds corporate sales goals, while also mentoring staff to improve customer satisfaction. Special abilities in attention to detail, decision-making, organization, and marketing plans. Willing to travel.
CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS TRENT CORPORATION
- In six months achieved an 80% overall sales increase in accounts excluding the Mohawk-Karastan national contract that Trent Corporation previously lost, with this account representing 59% of the territory’s revenue.
- Retained 50% of Mohawk-Karastan business through creative marketing plans.
- Selected to attend and successfully completed company’s prestigious outside sales management trainee program.
- Chosen to manage VIP clients, including APV Baker and E.I Dupont representing annual revenues of $2 million.
- Led inside sales staff in monthly gross profit and total sales.
- Increased total monthly gross profit by 249% in seven months.
TRENT CORPORATION, Denver, Colorado (1999 – Present)
Sales Professional, Outside Sales (2001 – Present)
Inside Sales (2000-Present); Corporate Trainee (1999 – 2000)
- Recognized by company for outstanding sales service and consistent leadership in reaching company goals.
- Chosen to be a corporate trainee.
- Taught Introduction to Distribution Class to branch employees.
- Completed training in all phases of business, including operations, product lines, sales, and distribution.
- Traveled to numerous branches to assist with sales-related issues.
- Marketed territory for new sales representative; developed improvements to cold-calling technique.
- Mined sales opportunities by conducting on-site surveys with consumers.
Additional Experience as a Collections Manager and Collector for Industrial Acceptance Corporation in Denver, Colorado.
COLORADO CITY COLLEGE, Denver, Colorado
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, English Minor, 1996