Text Version of the
Security Professional Resume Sample
Safety & Security Professional
123 Any Street | Anytown, USA
[email protected] | 800-764-8709 | LinkedIn.com
Highly trained, vigilant security professional with an unmatched dedication to security and safety. Exceptional observational expertise, strategic thinking, problem solving, and leadership with the ability to develop and carry out effective action plans. Creates and develops teams that support and enhance security initiatives with a proven ability to assess and react to hazardous situations.
Risk Management | Employee Development |Security Operations | Strategic Planning | Team Leadership | Project Management | Emergency Response Planning | Program Development | Public Safety | Process Improvement |Incident Investigation | Safety Reporting| Project Management
ABC Corp., 2010 – 2014
- Directed and supervised 3 managers, 50 employees and a $3 million dollar budget to manage all company safety and security.
- Managed safety operations, building security maintenance, and grounds security. Collaborated on a safety initiatives program that reduced workplace injuries 60%.
- Oversaw the development and integration of emergency management, contingency plans, and risk management in line with standards, guidelines, and best practices.
ABC University, 2004 – 2012
- Hired as campus patrol officer for 80 acre university; quickly and progressively promoted to safety coordinator.
- Recruited, and hired all new safety personnel as well as developed and implemented an extensive in-service training curriculum.
- Regularly reviewed policies and objectives and introduced improved policy procedures that enhanced emergency operations and response.
ABC Company, 2002 – 2004
- Patrolled and protected private sector commercial property through advanced safety and crime prevention measures.
- Practiced public safety by securing entrances, blocking unwarranted entrance onto property grounds and directing authorized personnel onto property grounds.
- Accurately compiled security reports, maintained incident records, and made recommendations based on security data.
JOHN SMITH, Safety & Security Professional
ABC Expo Center, 2001 – 2002
- Provided facility and attendee safety and security for 40,000 seat entertainment complex.
- Performed security checks, managed crowd control, and provided personalized security for performers and sports professionals.
- Attended numerous safety training classes and seminars focused on high-volume crowd safety and security issues.
ABC Bar, 2000 – 2001
- Provided door and floor security for over 21 nightclub/bar.
- Immediately and effectively ended any patron altercations leading to an almost nonexistent rate of police assistance.
- Identified individuals that should no longer be served and alerted bar staff; secured transport for those needing it.
Anytown College, Anytown
- Hazardous Material Training
- OSHA Compliance Course
- Emergency Response Training
- Risk Assessment Training
- Specialized Threat Course
- Incident Response and Assessment
- Evacuation and Planning Course
- CPR Certification
- Emergency Management