Text Version of the
Security Resume Sample
Exxx J. Rxxxxx
555-555-1234 | XXX Street, City, State | Email Address
Security Professional/Team Leader
A proven team leader blends diverse experience to offer an astute ability to monitor and secure physical, financial, and personnel assets. Develops and executes strategies/action plans that ensure operational success and optimal team performance. Trains new personnel on standard operating procedures, company policies, and best practices.
Select Career Highlights
- Contributed to security operations at military locations in several Middle Eastern countries; regularly monitoring millions of dollars in physical assets to protect against theft, sabotage, or vandalism.
- Secured entry and exit points of international military bases, permitting authorized persons onto the grounds through use of badge systems; base traffic averaged 120 vehicles and 600 personnel on a daily basis.
- Authorized and lead teams in investigating suspicious activities, including a review of an area near an airfield that resulted in finding a firing pit created by local nationals.
Company Name, Location (2012-2015)
- Oversaw daily monitoring of TCNs and LCNs at a US Air Base in the Middle East, patrolling buildings, grounds, and work sites to protect against theft, sabotage, vandalism, or illegal entry.
- Detained violators and observed departing personnel to guard against theft of government property.
- Contacted military security forces to report any suspicious activities or materials.
- Permitted entry for and escorted authorized persons into the airfield, ensuring photo identifications were up-to-date and accurately matched names being given for access requests.
Company Name, Location (2010-2011)
Construction & Facilities Escort/Monitor
- Escorted and monitored TCN and LN construction and service workers at US government facilities.
- Monitored worker activities to ensure compliance with security regulations and company policies/procedures.
- Observed the construction process to recognize discrepancies that could affect the security of the project.
- Worked to prevent and report irregularities, fire hazards, safety hazards, and suspicious activities.
- Contacted security in case of unauthorized persons, documents, and materials.
- Oversaw entry and exit of up to 120 employees and visitors each day.
Company Name, Location (2010)
Armed Security Guard Officer
- Patrolled and secured US military property at buildings, grounds, and work sites.
- Monitored and reported irregularities such as fire and safety hazards and security doors/gates left unlocked.
- Contacted military police via radio in case of unauthorized persons, documents, or substances.
- Regulated vehicle and pedestrian traffic at the airfield entrance and escorted authorized persons on base.
- Reviewed CCTV camera and system feed and alerted proper respondents regarding discrepancies with standard operating procedures.
Company Name, Location (2009-2010)
Force Protection Team Lead
- Guided US military property against sabotage, theft, vandalism, and illegal entries; supervised daily operations and monitoring of TCN’s and LCN’s at base in Afghanistan.
- Observed departing personnel and escorted authorized visitors to their destination.
- Regulated vehicle and pedestrian traffic at the airfield entrance.
Company Name, Location (2004-2009)
Pest Control Technician
- Managed the spraying of chemical solutions and setting of mechanical traps to remove pests from infested buildings and surrounding areas; serviced both residential and commercial clients.
- Led a county-wide pest control territory and helped ensure sales teams achieved all revenue goals.
- Trained new hires in proper procedures and techniques and handled customer inquiries/complaints.
- Maintained records and documents related to sales and pest/termite control treatments.
- Managed upwards of 1,000 accounts with 30% of activity coming from commercial clients.
- Proved vital in helping the company return to profitability.
Education & Credentials
MBA Program, Finance (in progress) – University Name
BA, Psychology – University Name
Top Secret DoD Security Clearance | Certified First Aid/CPR, AED | Certified 10-Hour OSHA