Text Version of the
Social Media Marketing Resume Sample
555-555-1234 | [email protected] | LinkedIn link
Social Media Marketing & Branding Manager
A proven social media and branding strategist offers expertise in developing and enhancing campaigns that span a wide range of online outlets, increasing followers of products/talent across multiple social mediums. Core Strengths include:
Social Media Marketing/Analytics, Content Strategy, Research, Strategic Planning
Live Production, Partner Relations, Brand Optimization, Project Management
Business Planning, Customer Service, Bilingual in English & Spanish
Digital Marketing Strategist: Contributed to efforts to identify and develop digital integration opportunities for on-air/digital programming and to support sponsor integration and show marketing.
Online Communications Expert: Coordinated branded social posts for several television shows to promote daily tune-in; grew show’s Facebook page by 250,000 likes, Twitter by 150,000 followers, and YouTube by 300,000 subscribers with more than 100 million views.
Social Media Branding Specialist: Led social media strategies for key network television shows, including one of the top-rated new daytime talk shows in America.
Company Name: 2010-Present
Social Media Manager (2013-Present)
- Manage and monitor daily activities on branded social media profiles and on-site communities; collaborate with show producers on integrating social media and digital content into the show.
- Coordinate with publicity and affiliate marketing teams to promote show content via different media outlets.
- Provide show and other corporate departments with daily content for their social media pages; generate content for the show’s social media outlets and monitor on-going dialogue with show followers.
- Design and execute social marketing campaigns with integrations for on-air and online platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, while ensuring compliance with AFTRA regulations and policies.
- Track social media growth and campaign results and present findings to senior executives.
Social Media Coordinador (2011-2013) / Social Media Intern (2010)
- Designed and executed social media strategies and campaigns, including content, promotions, engagement, conversions, and analytics; researched new social media tools, sites, and applications to diversify social media mix.
- Developed and monitored social media on branded social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram; also measured social media analytics, including Facebook Insights and Adobe Social.
Company Name – Integrated Marketing Intern (2009): Helped research and write marketing campaigns; maintained grids/ documents; served as production assistant for studio shoots and presented a study on “Millennial Communication.”
Company Name – Brand Marketing Design Intern (2009): Worked with Brand Marketing Manager on theatrical/ strategic marketing campaigns. Helped store and retrieve all creative assets and assemble presentations for film logos.
BA, Business Administration (Emphasis Marketing) (2010) – University Name
Technical Skills: Photoshop, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Social Publisher
Kaltura Online, Video Management, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram
Flurry, Crowd Fusion, Omniture Data Reporting, Chartbeat, Link Tracking
Google Analytics/Docs, FileMaker Pro 13, MS Office