Text Version of the
Supply Chain Manager Resume Sample
Global Supply Chain Management
123 Main Street, Anytown, USA, 123-456-7890, [email protected]
Over twenty years of international supply chain operations expertise. Specialized focus on continuous improvement and superior service delivery. Effectively manages supply trends, seeks opportunities for growth, and launches new strategies to deliver value-building results.
Customer Logistics – Change Management – Sales Planning – Demand Forecasting – Operations Management – Purchasing & Distribution – Quality Assurance – Risk Analysis – Team Leadership Business Development – Cost Reduction – Inventory Management –Training & Development
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
International Business, ABC University – Business Management, Any College – Certified Quality Engineer – ISO 9000
Supply Manager, North America & Europe (2008 – Present)
- Point of contact between sales and supply chain in the development of delivery planning to distribution centers.
- Interfaced between operations/supply teams and customer teams for product planning, manufacturing, and delivery.
- Coordinated and conducted international, on-site customer team workshops to educate teams on sales target planning and financial planning.
Manager Demand Planning (2001 – 2007)
- Implemented a cross-functional team to coordinate sales and distribution in order to understand and meet challenging customer delivery requirements.
- Introduced adjustments to the regional volume plan in order to secure needed factory capacity to achieve sales targets.
- Optimized sales target achievement across the region by strategically allocating product deliveries.
Business Development Manager (1998 – 2000)
ABC Biz LLC
- Conducted performance reviews based on the development and analysis of key performance indicators.
- Developed and executed strategic business processes for short and long-term planning.