by Jasmine Brennan
* See the corresponding teacher cover letter.
Text Version of the
Teacher Resume Sample
123 Avenue Rd | City, State ZIP | 123.456.7890 | [email protected]
Company, Location – Teacher
JUL 2011 – MAY 2016
- Consistently reinforced the school’s mission by providing a foundation from which students were prepared for college admissions and graduation.
- In support of organizational objectives, created rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum and assessments to ensure student success.
- Track record of successfully educating students in a manner that resonated with unique, individual learning styles.
- Created, monitored and sustained a disciplined school culture of high academic and behavioral standards.
- Developed cohesive relationships with scholars, families and colleagues to ensure positive, impactful student experiences.
- Leveraged feedback to implement productive changes to instructional practices and overall performance. Regularly sought out improvement opportunities by remaining aware of industry best practices and evolving trends.
- Utilized detail orientation, effective project management and multitasking capabilities to complete administrative tasks before imposed deadlines.
- Participated in extracurricular activities including field trips, intensive academic support sessions, and other required programs as needed throughout year.
Company, Location – Spanish Teacher
JUL 2007 – JUL 2011
- Created and implemented curriculum in accordance with core teaching principles and organizational standards. A notable accomplishment was the development of a middle school Spanish curriculum.
- Cultivated relationships with colleagues and families to further support learning and knowledge acquisition goals.
- Spearheaded initiatives such as the implementation of assessments used to monitor data, new technology integration and scholar progress tracking.
Company, Location – Teacher’s Assistant
DEC 2004 – JUL 2007
- Provided assistance and support to the Lead Teacher; partnered to develop activities that fostered learning and development.
- Ensured safety and security for a classroom of four-year-old students. Provided a diverse scope of customer service in alignment with various student needs.
- Maintained rapport with all stakeholders, including students, parents and colleagues, to facilitate open communication and organizational goal attainment.
Curriculum Development, Relationship Cultivation, Project Management, Process Improvement, Differentiated Instruction, Interactive Exercise Facilitation
English – Native | Spanish – Proficient | French – Proficient
School Name, Location: Bachelor of Arts, Elementary Education
Minor – Spanish, Cum Laude Honors