Text Version of the
Technical Engineer Resume Sample
Axxxxx B. Cxxxxxx
555-555-1234 | [email protected] | City/State
A creative problem solver offers expertise in writing and implementing code that optimizes web tool performance, report generation, and infrastructure support. Demonstrates proven success in identifying hardware/software issues and formulating corrective action plans. Leads advanced technical training for staff and comprehensive user support.
JQuery – node.js – Oracle Databases – CSS – HTML – SQL – Mathematica
AutoCAD –Autodesk Inventor – ANSYS – Visual Basic – MS Office Suite
- Contributed to key projects that enhanced the usability and performance of Bloomberg Black, a web tool designed to provide consumers with greater control over their long-term wealth management.
- Wrote a VBA macro that simplified construction of a monthly Credit Valuation Adjustment Hedge report for Bank of America’s Global Market Operations.
- Worked on projects designed to improve functionality and usability of Bloomberg Wealth’s web tool; optimized performance of existing pages and created new pages to enhance the user experience.
Company Name, City, State (2011-2015)
- Served as a software engineer and developer for the Wealth Infrastructure Team, working on a wealth management service that allowed consumers to take control of their long-term wealth.
- Worked to optimize the performance and increase the speed of the site’s home page and individual subsections.
- Contributed to design meetings and helped code mobile version of tool.
- Helped train new team members for the department.
University Name, City, State (2010-2011)
CS 242 Discussion Moderator, Department of Computer Science
- Led small weekly discussions focused on coding style, organization, and functional requirements of programming projects; also graded multi-language coding assignments.
- Provided insights on and contributed to discussions to challenge and expand students’ knowledge on coding; discussed best practices, implementation details, algorithms, development technologies, and coding style.
Company Name, City, State (2009)
Global Markets Operations/Middle Office Intern
- Worked with the CVA (credit valuation adjustment) team to investigate data issues on a daily basis.
- Retrieved data from databases and reported the data to traders by utilizing and writing SQL queries.
- Verified data sets as they were uploaded to the database and ensured 100% accuracy.
BS, General Engineering (2009) | BA, Economics (2008) – University Name