Text Version of the
Travel Coordinator Resume Sample
123 Main Street | Anytown, USA
800-764-8709 | [email protected] | www.contemporesume.com
CORPORATE TRAVEL COORDINATOR
Travel Consultation | Scheduling & Logistics | International Coordination
Forward-thinking and extremely organized travel professional with 10+ years of progressive expertise within the travel and hospitality industry. Extremely flexible with the ability to quickly evaluate and react to continuously changing situations. Comprehensive blend of planning, organizational, and communication skills.
ABC INDUSTRIES, Anytown, USA (2011 – Present)
Corporate Travel Consultant
National/International Travel | Customer Service | Complex Problem Solver | Budget & Expenditure Management
Coordinated, managed, and maintained all travel logistics for a 28 member executive team including coordination of domestic and international travel, budget and expense reporting, and multiple contract negotiations.
- Requested by company president to coordinate annual shareholders conference; given the authority to choose meeting location, lodging, transportation, reservations, and entertainment for attendees.
- Reduced travel expenses by 28% through renegotiation of vendor contracts and meticulous analysis of employee itineraries to prevent excess costs.
- Implemented companywide online travel portal allowing all travel consultants to view flight schedules and seating to ensure that all available seats on company aircraft are filled and eliminating unneeded hotel costs.
BIGBIZ INC., Anytown, USA (2007 – 2010)
Junior Travel Consultant
Travel Operations | Records Management | Contract Development | Vendor Loyalty Program | Employee Relations
Assisted Lead Travel Consultant with travel arrangements, vendor communications, and record keeping; maintained availability to employees to provide travel support as needed.
- Managed all travel documentation for employee travel ensuring everything was correct, current, and up to date.
- Carried out employee travel survey and analyzed data to determine employee travel satisfaction, areas for improvement, and opportunities for restructuring processes.
- Completed monthly budget reports, presented at department meetings, and sought out areas for cost savings.
TRAVEL CO., Anytown, USA (2002 – 2006)
Customer Analysis | Package Development | Sales & Marketing | Budgeting & Quotes
Provided customers with top-notch, personal service in the development and sales of family, group, and promotional travel packages.
- Point of contact for travelers from development of travel plans through completion of travels; provided efficient service and troubleshooting for any issues.
- Increased sales 14% by developing key marketing promotions targeting customer specific travel requirements.
- Managed vendor accounts and targeted areas of cost savings while continuing to offer quality services.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor of Arts – Travel & Tourism
College of Anytown
Corporate Travel Leadership Program