Text Version of the
Web Designer Resume Sample
123 Any Street | Anytown, USA
800-764-8709 | [email protected] | www.contemporesume.com
AWARD-WINNING WEBSITE DESIGN EXPERT
Web Page Design | Technical Assistance | Client Relations | Customer Needs Analysis | Complex Problem Solving | Creative Vision | Marketing Strategy | Process Improvement | Budget Management | Team Leadership
Innovative and progressive website design professional with a strong ability to conceptualize, develop and implement cutting-edge interactive website designs. Incorporates and maximizes the benefits of the newest technologies for optimal end results. Experienced in project management, Web design, e-commerce, systems analysis, troubleshooting, and quality control. Proven success motivating, coaching and leading technical design teams to achieve results. Consistently recognized for completing projects on time and within budget.
Windows 2000 | XP | Macintosh | CSS | ColdFusion | HTML | Access | PowerPoint | Publisher | Project | Visio | FrontPage | Adobe Photoshop | Illustrator | Premier | After Effects | Dreamweaver | Flash | In-Design
ABC Web Development, 2009 – Present
- Increased communications between print and web channels by maintaining consistent cross-channel strategies.
- Overhauled an exclusively web-based company website, introducing revolutionary design elements to enhance the visual appeal, ease of use and overall tone.
- Designed a user-friendly interface allowing the user to easily navigate and quickly find the information needed to make purchasing decisions.
- Maintained a 100% on-time production schedule, ensuring strict quality control standards were enforced and coming in under budget.
Any Corp., 2005 – 2008
- Overhauled company website with web pages that were easy to navigate, loaded quickly, and met established design standards.
- Tracked website performance and determined site traffic trends to optimize site entry and exit pages and maximize user experience.
- Oversaw online marketing program from development through implementation and conducted primary market research using trends from direct-mail campaigns and CRM systems.
- Enhanced response rate by improving corporate website, enhancing marketing materials, implementing a new search engine strategy, and researching new channels to communicate with prospective clients.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Web Design & Development
University of Anytown
Professional Web Designers Association